the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

They say that time can heal all wounds and solve many problems but it is time that no one wants to wait for. While she could understand that Torleik needed time to figure out what she had said and process it all could the time really make things easier? She had quite a fair stretch of time to try and figure out how she felt about this whole pregnancy thing but honestly she still wasn't sure if she was ready for this or not. Months had stretched between the day she had first discovered her surprise pregnancy to today and time really had made no difference to her, perhaps others had better luck with it all.

"I don't hate you," The lyrics took a moment to sink in to her overloaded brain but when they did surprise spread through her like wildfire. She had been expecting the anger and the confusion but she had not expected for the black stud to not hate her. In actuality this was her fault or at least she felt it was, if she had not been so.. so broken and so lost perhaps she might have acted differently. There was also the act of stupidity on her own part that enabled two potential sires. She felt stupid for behaving in such a way even though her sorrow had played a huge part of the cause. Even with all the pain that night she managed to reveal openly that night she still felt peace with the memory. Her heart had latched onto the kind words and the gentle nature of man and sucked her in deep. For the first time someone had shown her great respect and kindness how could she not fall head over hooves in the process. Men were just so complicated, why did mother nature have to make them as they were. If there were more fugly brutes out there it would at least help with the whole attraction problem.

As the next burning question came forward she almost expected the answer to be a resounding no, but again Torleik took her by surprise with his answer. Nodding with understanding she lifted her gaze to his wondering the thoughts that much be going through his mind right now. " That's all I can ask you for." she replied gently. It was a fragment of hope should he be the father, at least there was a chance her child might have a father to help raise them.

The whereabouts of the birth had not been something she had considered yet. She had been so consumed with everything else going on she had ignored the inevitable birth. The first place that came to mind was home but her decision was easily swayed from here. Torleik could not be with her if she stayed within the borders, she would need to think of somewhere else. " I haven't really given it much thought maybe the secret grove or the heavenly fields? I really don't know I've never done any of this before, I don't know where to even start." She replied with a sigh. There was so much to think about but not enough hours in a day to cover them all. "It won't be in the Edge though, thats all I really know.. I would appreciate it if you could be there but I understand if you can't."

Closing her eyes for a second she shifted to ease the foot that seemed to be lodged behind her ribs thanks to her darling child. Darling was the last thing she wanted to call it right now but she would refrain from saying things it might overhear. " For what its worth I hope that you are its father." she commented softly allowing her head to droop down while she was wanting to lean her head into the warm confines of Torleik's neck but she hesitated not knowing if he even wanted contact from her.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: Torleik •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Bug Off...Or Face The Fire [Torleik] - by Brisa - 06-23-2014, 09:42 PM