the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

He doesn't, but I feel like he has a lot to say. He offers me a smirk that seems to say You are only figuring this out now? Do all horses make more and more enemies per day? Every breath I take makes me more and more hated. Every word that leaves my mahogany lips pisses someone of. I pissed Mauja off only a few minutes ago, but he doesn't seem to remember that. Does Mauja not have enough energy to hate right now? Maybe there isn't a way out of the cage that is his philosophical mind. I could warn him that the stone walls that hide all his emotions and thoughts from the world will fall, just like they did with my Mom. Perhaps I am misreading the situation. Is it possible he just is stupid?

I tell him a few other things. I am an open book when it comes to emotions, so my quiet rage is full of real emotions. I thought he would offer me something. Maybe advice? An insult would be nice, too. Any speech would let me know he is listening, even if he's only kind of listening. As I tell him I have been promoted, I do not get a congratulations, because I feel like he senses the pain in my words. What horse wouldn't be able to hear the disappointment and resentment in my words. Why is life so tragic? Why can't I be happy like the bulk of the Helovian population.

My train if thought crashes abruptly as his scent fills my nostrils. I tilt one ear forwards and one backwards. What is the Stoneclad doing? He doesn't only get close, but he reaches out his muzzle until it touches my neck. As his whiskered muzzle makes contact with my hide, I feel it resonate deep within me. I do not know if this is supposed to be intimate, but it feels that way. It feels right. "Mauja..." My voice is soft and barely audible over the crashing blue waves. I don't say his name in any seductive manner. I know Mauja doesn't like when I try to seduce him, no matter how much I want to. I say his name simply. I crave him. I want to be close to him so, I can't help but let my cranium drift towards his neck. I can't help, but reach my muzzle towards the top of his neck. I can't help, but try to let my muzzle rest on his crest. Mauja, I can't help it.

ooc:; idk if mauja was tryna be intimate, but thats how aurelia took it :D

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM