the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

Nothing else happens, but I do want it to. I don't think Mauja does. Why would he? He thinks I'm a child. I am no child. I will be three when Tallsun arrives. Can't he see that I've wanted him all along? Maybe he sees it, and maybe he ignores it. I, honestly, like what is happening. It's strange to feel the touch of a stallion that isn't just wanting a mount. What does Mauja want? I can offer him friendship, but I have already offered it. Mauja is a confusing stallion, but I want him. To be fair, it makes me want him even more that he is confusing to me. I like horses that can be unpredictable, horses that aren't afraid to do something crazy here and there. Will Mauja do something crazy with me, or run away like I predict him too?

I see his ears twitch and everything falls silent. All I can hear is his breathing and mine. Mauja seems like a knight in silver armor to me. I can only see myself as a helpless princess. I do not know if Mauja will be able rescue me, but I sorely want him to. I want him to sweep me off of my feet and carry me into the sunset. My chances of this happening, I believe, are slim. He'd only do it out of guilt, because I am almost certain he doesn't think of me how I think of him. He lets me rest my muzzle on his crest. The feeling of his powerful neck under my delicate muzzle makes me want him ten times more. Why would he let me do this if he didn't want to?

I try to figure him out as I rest on him. Maybe he wants what I do? What do I want? I want to grow fat with life. A life that him and I created. I want to see a child him and I created, grow up happy with good parents. I want to give the child something my parents didn't give me... love. I know I can give the child love... Can Mauja? This is what I want. I'm almost certain Mauja would not like to be tied down to the likes of me. I can't make him love me, no matter how desperately I want to.

I wonder about Mauja's past. What makes him so reserved with his history? Why does he not love like I can? Does he have many enemies, like I do? Mauja the Stoneclad, can we start chipping away the stone and find something warmer, happier? Why can't Mauja open up? Why is he a mystery? I'm sure if I wanted a horse more open with emotion, I could try to get Gaucho, but Mauja is more appetizing to me. He is something different. I could try to get Voodoo, Note, Rostislav, Alleo, many others. I don't like them like I like Mauja, and this is the problem. What is so appealing to me?

It's appealing the way his blue eyes look at me. The way they send shivers of excitement down my spine. I like his horn. It's glistens under the moonlight. His horn doesn't scare me, because Mauja doesn't seem racist. I like his spots, the way he moves, his black-rimmed ears, his feathered legs, his overall beauty. I like him. Maybe love? I've always said I've loved before, but this is different. When I see him, I get butterflies and my stomach knots up. All I can think about is one question. Mauja, can I be yours tonight, and you'll be mine? I can't ask it. Not now. My muzzle slips off of his neck, but does not leave. My head lingers near his neck, close enough to feel the warmth, close enough to smell his scent... only inches from contact. With a whispered tone, words come. "Oh, Mauja..." I love you? I wanted to add, but can't. Won't.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 06-01-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM