the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

As I lay with my right flank flat down onto the grains of sand, I looked up to the vibrant, yet soothing streaks of color that had colored the the sky. There were strokes of pink and orange that resembled the soft, supple skin of a perfectly ripened peach. The setting sun’s soothing colors were mirrored by the shimmering waves of the sea. The sun was sinking further into the watery horizon but was still illuminating several grayish clouds in the sky and outlining them with a pink-gold color. Just then I realized that it had become quite late.

Slowly, I sit up, feeling the sand tickle my flank and then stomach. With minimal struggle, I manage to stand up in one motion. Grains of sand roll off of my back and side. I am no longer white, but beige. The sand has clung onto my wet fur. I've already taken a swim today, and did not dry off completely before laying down. Gracefully, I turn my head away from the water and towards land. There, I see the circular moon glistening down on my. It manages to illuminate the area much less effectively than the sun, but it will do. As my eyes adjust to the sudden darkness, I just stand there, and for once-- I have no worries, no troubles. I am free right now, the everyday stresses of life cannot bother me right now.

My wings hang loosely at my side. Their pristine whiteness has an odd blue tinge from the navy sky tonight. My gold dapples are still bright enough to be seen in the dark, which even surprised me. After all, the golden hairs are much like gold and glimmer the same way actual gold does. The Earth God's feather is still tightly tied into my ivory mane. I love and treasure this feather because it's a God's. I would still treasure it even if it came from a everyday horse like Delly. Feathers are pretty no matter who they come from. I am still surprised this god actually gave me one of his feathers. I'd like to get a feather from each god, but I know that may not happen. The Earth God gave me his feather, but the Moon Goddess was more hesitant and said I'd have to work more for it.

And I am.

I am not only working this hard for her, though. I'm doing it for myself, also. I want to be the Seer for myself. Of course, I want to be in that position to help benefit my herd, and serve loyal to the Moon Goddess, but also to allow myself to understand that I am worth something-- that I am not a piece of garbage you through out once you've gotten your use of it. Right now, though, I am a piece of garbage.

I am the piece of garbage that abandoned my daughter.

Oh, little Faeanne. I hope she is well with Ruske and Aylin. Now, I wish I hadn't done that, and I wish she was still mine, but I cannot change what I've already done. I can still be a good mare while being a bad mom, right? Maybe? Hopefully.

ooc:; I couldn't resist making the title have something to do with monsters again. >:D @[Mauja]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 03:53 AM