the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm not scared of monsters anymore

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"aurelia talk"

I realize now just how manly Mauja is. His words when I first met him were strong and rang volumes, but now he shies from my fire. Ha, what a guy I thought he was! Now Mauja was the baby he really is. Who is the adolescent now? He was just so quick to judge me, but he is acting like a baby now.

After he begs me to quite being my fiery badness, and I stop, I decide to take a swim. What harm will another quick dip do? After I am swimming around only for a mere second, he says something that surprises me. No horse has been able to figure this out, but Mauja did? Perhaps he knows now, I speak Lao. "I didn't mean kill, kill you, I meant kill as in the damn marking on your cheek! It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw you, you fucking moron,"

Yup, that might change a few things.

I swim towards shore and stop at the first place I am able to stand. The water smashes mid-way up my flank and retreats before coming back again. It's coolness energizing me again. Though I am not on fire, my words are filled with the burning heat. "You're the idiot. My name is kill. I was labeled kill because that's what the rulers were going to do to me. It's a command to whoever reads it." I pause for a moment before adding on to my explanation. "You're supposed to kill me." I've just opened up about my history. No one knows this about me, not even Aly or Africa. Now the only one who does know.. is Mauja. The baby stallion. The foal that tries to play the games of men.

"Maybe I am 'fucking insane', but why should that bother you?" I look straight at him-- or where I think he is for the most part. My white pupils and gold irises stare at him. I wait for his answer. And while I do, I think of everything.

Faeanne.... Ruske... Maybe even Rostislav and Vodoo. I think about my old home, and all the mistakes I've made. "If I am so fucking insane, why do you stay to talk to me? Do you not understand that fire and ice piss each other other off?" With a soft sigh I walk completely out of the water. Then, I walk a little bit away from the water. Ever so slowly, I turn towards the spotted stallion. He is still so handsome and beautiful, but I know I cannot say so, because he gets mad at me. Right now, I don't need an even crazier Mauja. Plus, Mauja wouldn't like me, he thinks I'm insane. I am warmth and light, he is cold and darkness. He is probably someone I should avoid at all costs (much like how I should avoid Abishia), but I can't. I'm super attracted to him.

But if I make a move I'm a child.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Aurelia - 05-10-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: i'm not scared of monsters anymore - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 03:53 AM