the Rift

[PRIVATE] a letter for my queen.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

You call to me, your voice so sweet and tender. My heart bounds through the air, and I would give everything to bound and leap and twirl into your arms, and then to hold you close to me. The news I bring is big, exciting. Almost as exciting as knowing that you are here, alive before me. Your voice is so fragile, and I respond with my own call, eager to see you. You stumble forward upon seeing me, splashing water around everywhere. Oh how beautiful you are in the sunlight that breaks through the tree tops.

I leave a kiss on your cheek, as you do to mine. Where your soft, dark lips have touched my pale cheek burns, tingles with a flurry of feelings. Your hesitant response sends my mind whirling, wondering if you were truly okay. Being fairly larger than you I can see you shift your body, trying to hide something from me, a bleach white brow raising up. "Are you sure you are okay, Lakota?" I ask, peering at you before shaking my head, deciding that whatever it was I would find out sooner or later.

My question about Ktulu is quite courageous. I didn't want to ask about your... your partner, but I suppose it's kind to ask about her. You tell me you've healed her, and I nod, forcing a smile to my face. "Good, that's good." Oh the pain in my heart. I feel like a horn has speared my chest repeatedly, then has been run upwards, to my throat. The pain is immense, because I know how much you love Ktulu. I've seen it— I know it.

You tell me you're in the Edge with Archibald and Ktulu. I smile, remembering Archibald. He was a big, beastly stallion. I respect him, for he is a great warrior. I bob my head gently, recalling his face. I stop and shake it side to side now, because you have asked if I have found a home. "No, I have not. I may just wander here and there for a bit— maybe I will settle down somewhere later on. Maybe I'll join you in the Edge— if it wouldn't be weird... because.. you know.." I stop, glancing around, my voice softening as I speak her name. "... Ktulu" I respect your partner, but it hurts to see you two together. So maybe going to the Edge with you isn't a good idea—

A soft little wail from the Rotunda makes my ears perk, and I turn to the Rotunda, sighing. "Teppei is up—" I turn to you, smiling and motioning with my head. "Come see him." I begin to walk towards the Rotunda, hoping you follow me. Maybe it is here that I will confess to you—

Maybe here I will tell you you're beautiful, under the setting sun's rays. Yes, maybe that is what I shall do. "The Rotunda— quite beautiful isn't it?" Pausing, I turn and smirk at you. "Almost as beautiful as you—" Oh my heart is pounding, prepared to pop out of my rusty chest. I turn away, pushing past the silken curtains and stepping into the Rotunda. Teppei, my newly born companion lays on the ground in a little pile of leaves. I nudge the little one, and he gives a little squeal. I thank the Earth Father for him. I hope that you have followed me into the Rotunda, where the light dances upon the structure, making everything beautiful.
"Talk talk talk"

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM