the Rift

[PRIVATE] a letter for my queen.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

I want to poke and prod and probe at her when she spoke. The hesitation, the pitch of your voice, the shifting of your weight. It concerned me, but I do not bother you. I didn't want to upset you too much. I frown, looking at you with concern painted on my face. I care for you, and I found it odd that you act this way towards me. Did you not trust me? Did you think I would go crazy if I found out whatever it is? I erase the look off of my face, placing joy onto my face instead. I was still happy to see you, but I'm was aching to you what happened while I was away.

Flicking back my ears, I look down at my hooves, mumbling with embarrassment. "Well 'cause Ktulu may get a little protective.. and you and her—" My face is burning as I shyly glance up towards your beautiful violet eyes, quickly withdrawing and looking back down at my cloven hooves.

You seem confused when I mention Teppei, and when you hear his small squeals. Joy fills my body as I begin to stride towards the Rotunda, excited to show you my newly gained friend. He was small, still fragile, far away from adulthood. You follow me, our own little game of follow the leader. We walk together to the entrance of the Rotunda, a big, cheesy grin planted on my features.

What I say clearly takes you by surprise, you turn towards me and stare, eyes wide. You part your lips and speak only two words. I frown, looking away. "S-sorry... I'll shut up now—" Stupid stupid stupid! I scold myself, wanting to find a tree and hit my head against it for a while. Gods I was such an idiot! My heart has taken a daring leap from my chest and straight towards you, tearing a hole in my rusty breast. I cringe as your two words echo through my head. I hear your voice piping up again, and look at you as you duck and tap your hoof against the stone floor of the Rotunda. You compliment me, but your words are almost suffocating me with sincerity. I flick back an ear, looking down at you and your crooked grin. I smile at you, a true smile as I look deeply into your violet eyes that take me to an eternity of nothing but you and me.

Past the silken curtains that cover the entrance to the Rotunda, we together view the beautiful structure from the inside. Light from the sun dances upon the stained glass, which beams down colored rays upon the inside. On your coat different hues waltz, a few of them shining into your violet eyes. You glance towards Teppei, trying to switch the subject as fast as you can. "He is beautiful. I remember when Aodaun was that small." You laugh lightly, like doves cooing in the night, like angels singing in the heavens, your laugh sweeps my heart away, carrying it to a distant land. "It will be a long while before Teppei is as big as Aodaun—" The tiny thing of black and white squeals as I bend down again to press my muzzle to his warm side, eyes squeezed shut and little paws thrashing. What a little mess this one will be.

I look at you, sparking an odd, not really related question. "Do you ever want children?" I look at you, curious. If you ask, I'll just use Teppei as a reason for me asking this. Really I just want to know so I can avoid you when you and Ktulu have little ones to take care of, little foals that will trample all over my hopes and crush my heart between their little gums. Oh gods that would be aweful. Lakota, never have children— for my sake.

Talk talk talk"

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM