the Rift

[PRIVATE] a letter for my queen.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

If Ktulu is protective of you, then I am certainly not wanted anywhere near you two or your home. So I will be just an acquaintance to you I suppose, just a friend, a herd mate from your past. I will become just a stranger sooner or later, and these times of smiles and silly little compliments will fade off into the back of your mind, never again to roll past your eyes. Even in death you won't remember these days we spent together, these moments that I for one will hold quite dear to me. I suppose that is just how things work—

Hanging my head slightly, I look back up into your lavender eyes, a slight frown upon your delicate features. "Well.. what I meant to say was... I don't know maybe Ktulu won't like me spending time with you?" I don't want to admit my admiration for you, my liking that has seemed to grow into more of a dangerous addiction. I was a man caged by a drug— you. And admitting to it would be the end of me, those sweet and silly compliments would finally become more than just a whispered few words, but a reality that I both want and do not want.

I do indeed adore watching you step through those curtains, the silken fabrics slipping from your figure in a gentle manner, revealing your curvy roan body in full. My heart skips many a beat as I stare at your soft features, those lavender eyes, losing myself to the trance they pull me into. I smile, watching you look at little Teppei, Aodaun intrigued by the swirling colors reflected upon the stone floor before catching sight of Teppei, huffing about the child and eagerly staring at it. I give a soft laugh, Aodaun moving away and weaving between your dark legs. I watch the pale bear do so, a smile still on my face.

"I suppose they do.." I look at you, joy filling my heart. Maybe one day Teppei will grow old enough to walk beside me and play with Aodaun, and we can stand side by side and laugh about these times where I used to awkwardly trip over my words and give you sheepish grins, burning brightly with embarrassment. Maybe one day—

Letting out a sigh from between my lips, I look at you, wondering what will become of us within that time. Will we remain friends? Will I be pushed away by Ktulu, or will you migrate to my side? No, the latter was impossible. I have seen the way you and Ktulu act with one another. That is true love, love that will last. Shaking my head gently, I hold back the feeling of loss from becoming apparent upon my panda marked face.

I see you, looking down at your companion as you answer the question I had given you. There is truth within your words, and a delicate look in your violet eyes. I cannot help but smile listening to you babble about children, about how you want foals more than anything. I nod my head, closing my eyes gently and opening them to find you looking out upon the river that rages along beside us. The smile fades as you look down, sorrow and loss upon your face as you tell me Ktulu cannot bear you children (no pun intended). "I too want foals and a nice family to cuddle up with on cold, dark nights. I want my children to grow to be well mannered, and treat their peers with respect. I want them to get the full feeling of love and of comfort, of acceptance. I want them to be knowledgeable of the world around them, and know of the gods— and be able to fight for what they believe is right." I mumble, my eyes flickering for a moment as I speak. Beautiful children, two sounds nice to me. Nodding gently, with a calm, serene expression on my face, I look at you and am drawn into a fantasy that brings me to my knees. You and I, children that are ours before us, curled up with Aodaun and an older Teppei. Yes, this is all I want.

I look at you, longing in my green eyes as they lay upon your violet body. "I am sorry that Ktulu cannot bear you children—" I murmur, stopping myself from blurting out anything more that I may regret. I could not say such things to you, not ever, not unless I was desperately needing to. For now, my affection towards you remained with me, unless you had already found yourself seeing the signs. The clumsiness, the silly little compliments, the stuttering— Oh I'm a wreck. How is it I've allowed myself to become this way? I step forward only moments after my words slip from my lips, reaching out to brush my pale, velvety muzzle against your cheek. It was an act of reassurance. "Maybe one day you'll find a way to have that large family you've always dreamed of—" My soft, reassuring words hang for a moment in the air around us, lingering like a warm ray of sunlight shining brightly through the silken curtains.
"Talk talk talk"

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM