the Rift

[PRIVATE] a letter for my queen.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable
[Image: 2896539756_0a6f917f54_z.jpg?zz=1]

LOCKET

; there's nothing worth remembering anymore.

Giving a slight and soft sigh of relief as you tell me Ktulu hates everyone and hardly takes away your time, I feel a sudden pang of guilt. I was taking away your time by remarking on your beauty, you could be bonding with Aodaun further or telling Ktulu how much you love her, not wasting your time with me. Maybe I should send you off now, but there's so much to talk about, so maybe I'll stay a while longer, as long as you aren't dying of boredom, which I hope you aren't.

The silence is near deafening, the blood in my ears roaring wildly as I stand in the quiet Rotunda. The two bears make no noise, and I feel pressured. How much longer can I hold it in? Seeing you standing there, looking so beautiful with light dancing upon your indigo frame, shadows cast against your perfectly curved body, your sweet nature shining through to me, reaching out as I give a sigh.

I shake my head as you claim there are no other paths to walk along, words that were woven with lies. There were plenty of other paths to walk, but whether you walk them or not is all up to you. "Surely there are other paths—" I look at you, taking in your look, your body, your everything, wishing I could hold you close without worries or fears. But sadly, this is no world where all goes well and everyone gets what they want. It is a world of hardships and pain, but all that we go through, the suffering and fighting to get what we want, it shapes us into who we are as individuals.

I chuckle as you tell me I have better chances. I was not a handsome prince charming, here to sweep any damsel off her feet. Certainly not a stud, I was an unattractive, weak and small stallion that no mare desired. I shake my head as I chuckle, closing my eyes for a brief moment in disbelief. "I don't know what you're talking about." A smile on my face as I look up, noticing you were circling me now, looking me over and murmuring about how I'd be a catch. My ears were burning out of embarrassment, and I was flustered at these words, and the way your violet eyes took me in.

I stop at your words, the blood rushing from my face at your words. How do I tell you that you're the one holding me back, that I've not wooed any mares because I've been waiting for you, or that I've never wooed a mare in my lifetime. "Because there's another mare I'm waiting on, but I think it's becoming pointless because uh... because she doesn't seem to notice me." I confess, looking up to you as I do. My words were shaky and my tone was all over, and I was looking quite nervous. Gods I can't even say these things without wanting to sink back and hide forever. "But I'll just keep waiting, even though I already know she's deeply in love with another—" My voice fades as I realize what I've said. This is a major giveaway, and I pray to the Gods you don't think about what I've said too much.
"Talk talk talk"

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Lakota - 07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: a letter for my queen. - by Locket - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM