the Rift

[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

The stallion nodded. "It will help once Irelyn can explain things to me; as it is now, I must interpret what I get from her through our bond." The Bloodskald watched as the mare and her dragon had a moment, the orange beastie falling asleep on her back in moments. Irelyn was somewhat like that. She could find a place on his back and nestle in, seemingly napping a few minutes later. Mostly she liked to sleep on top of his head since she liked using his horns as bracers.

He relayed his explanation for finding Irelyn and inquired of Eva hers for Tallis, listening attentively. So she had come from another land, a place called Isilme - he'd never heard of it. Torleik smiled a little to himself when Eva stated she didn't know why the stallion in question had gifted her an egg with a companion in it. "We are rather simple creatures," the male offered. "He probably harbored some feelings for you and wished to give you something to make you happy in the hopes you would associate being happy with him." Torleik shrugged. That would be why he would give a gift such as that.

The mare asked if he could hear Irelyn's thoughts and experience her feelings and he nodded. "I can, as she can hear my thoughts and feel my emotions. I have found that I can dampen the open flow of information from myself to her if I concentrate on it. She is too young to control her thoughts and emotions, let alone our bond, so I feel everything she does," he explained. "I take it from your question you have the same experiences with Tallis?"

@[Evangeline]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Torleik - 05-29-2014, 04:24 PM