[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

"You don't," he snorted. "You talk at them and hope they listen, for the most part." Eva's assessment of the cognizance she possessed over her bond with Tallis was rather accurate, he supposed. Torleik was used to Irelyn being in his head now, even if he had not fully acclimated to sharing his headspace. He smiled, grateful at the compliment towards his choice on how to care for his bonded; the stallion thought of Irelyn as one of his offspring, and he sought to teach her as he would a child of his own loins. To know that someone else approved of his parenting...that made him feel validated in a way he had not experienced until now.

"Children are resilient. I am sure Tallis holds no ill will towards you for your struggles. You have taken admirable care of him otherwise," he returned before his mood darkened as their conversation shifted to that blue pegasus bitch.

Any memory of her was better left collecting dust in a dark back cellar of his mind.

The Bloodskald gritted his teeth together, jealous by the mere notion of that woman getting a hold of his beloved owl-griffin. "I do not often think on it, as it is a subject over which I become...irrational," Torleik growled quietly, glancing at Irelyn, who was curiously poke-poke-poking at his mind in wonder at his irritation. He quickly quashed it, not wishing to expose her to the idea that someone might have not loved her enough to keep her this early in life. "Let us...speak of other things. Tell me - what do you think of the land you call home here?"

@[Evangeline]

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Torleik - 08-17-2014, 10:10 PM