the Rift

[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

The early morning mist swirled around Evangeline's white legs as she moved quietly through the grove of willows. She had ended up there after her escape from the Edge and the hurtful things that Ruske had said to her. The mare had found a place under one of the many willows to rest while her dragon kept watch over her. "Going back?" He questioned to which Eva answered with a shake of her head before finally speaking. "No, not yet." It was in her nature to run away when things got tough. She had been running all of her life. The only time she'd ever taken a stand was in Isilme when the shades attacked, but even then she'd ended up running away.

Evangeline continued to walk and Tallis floated overhead on thermals. It was like a bad dream, the conversation playing repeatedly in her head. Perhaps they are happier without you. She frowned and wondered if it was true despite Tallis' continued assurance that it was not true and that Ruske was just dumb. If only that were true. Eva had not met a more intelligent stallion before in her life. She did find that with his intelligence came a certain lack for tact that she had overlooked for so many seasons until it was directed at her.

As her thoughts drifted back Tallis snorted and filled his bonded's head with the image of Ruske reacting to the flames that had licked at his hooves. It gave the dragon a feeling of self satisfaction that he had incited fear in the one who had hurt his bonded, but it did not give Eva any sort of satisfaction. "You shouldn't have done that." She whispered. "Why not. 'Uske hurt Eva." "It doesn't matter if he hurt me or not. Violence is never the answer, Tallis." She stopped and looked up at the dragon as he circled overhead. "It never does anyone any good."

"."

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

@[Torleik]

ooc:// for my own timeline i'm placing this thread right between her two threads with ruske. she's passing through the grove and heading toward the deep forest.

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM