the Rift

[PRIVATE] Philosphy? [Eva]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Had the queen gone too far? Her heart hurt with Eva's, for Eva's, when the Pure said that she was an orphan. Kahlua felt her pain. After all, hadn't she herself been something of an orphan? Perhaps not in the sense that Eva meant, but where had Kahlua's mother been when the painted had simply needed a guiding female figure? Where had her father been when she had been learning about family values? Where had her twin brother been when she had needed a friend? Life had been cruel then and Kahlua had spent so much time vying for any sort of attention she could get that she had skipped one too many life lessons on how to use her brain. But it seemed that whatever had happened to her, Eva had had it much worse. At least Kahlua could say she had a family, useless though they were.

As for questions her questions about taking the attacks instead running.... Kahlua almost wished she hadn't asked. Because when it came right down to it, when Eva got to the end of her words, when Kahlua was asked how much she loved her herd, Kahlua almost felt that she was on trial and the wrong answer would end with her body being placed into Lace's tree root prison. The other reason she wished she hadn't asked was that she had once again dredged up memories that she thought were better off left in the memory banks.

Turning her body to the left, Kahlua motioned to a long scar that lay upon her left hip. It was ugly, a disgrace to her beauty for sure, but it was there and it was not going away. “I defended them once. I would do it again, if I had to,” she responded, but 'if she had to' was the key phrase. Given the option between running with everyone or staying to fight while they left... Kahlua knew as well as anyone else that she was a coward. If she was not cornered she would just as quickly leave.

“Thank you, Eva,” she responded then, smiling kindly upon the philosopher. “You have given me a lot to think about.” With a deep nod of her head and a slightly extended forelimb, Kahlua gave a respectful bow to the woman who was- hopefully- helping the Sunshower see things more clearly. Maybe, even encouraging the daft girl to use her brain from time to time. “I hope to see you again soon.” Then she left, her mind whirling with everything that had transpired.

OOC| Sorry for random peace out. Made sense to me to end this now since we talked about potentially starting a new thread soon :D

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Philosphy? [Eva] - by Kahlua - 05-10-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Kahlua - 05-11-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-12-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Kahlua - 05-17-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Evangeline - 05-26-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Philosphy? [Eva] - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 03:39 PM