the Rift

[OPEN] The Time has Come [Birthing]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

"You didn't seem to think I was that fat and ugly, now did you?" If there hadn't been foals at the scene, I would've sounded like an old fisherman. I simply glared at him with a frown, quiet even though I wanted to shout, and listened to him. What a great, gigantic ego this arse had. "Oh, you're so full of it, aren't you?" I mumbled, glaring at him. If we had been alone... I would've attacked him. Just jumped straight at him and pierced his neck with my horn. But then again, I didn't want to scar these younglings so I continued to stand still. I looked at Kiara, who agreed on his choice of name for the horned filly. Zünden. My gaze wandered to the little grey who was currently exploring Dezba. She actually allowed him to name her Zünden?

"If anyone in from the Basin asks, their real mother died, she was a unicorn. My herd don't believe in half-bloods..."
"No. I'll tell them the truth. That you forced yourself upon me. That you forced me to have these beautiful children that you dare to call half-bloods?!" That's the spirit.

As I watched him leave, I realized I didn't want him to leave without a memory from little me. "Snowflake. Just know that if you dare to cross our borders ever again, I will tell every freaking one who is racist in the Basin that you slept with an equine and gave her twins. And if I see you at my child's birth... I will arrange a sweet little funeral for you." A smirk crossed my lips. I wasn't afraid exactly, more worried about the foal in my belly than my safety. "Now get out of my home. You are no father to them." I watched her step closer to him, impressed by her courage. She was so small, no match for the beast, yet she stood up to him? Dark clouds started to form above us and I wanted to laugh. She was perfect. Both the mare and her companion were just perfect. You go, girl.

"Last chance. Get out. Or find out just what my bonded and I are capable of." I glared at Krieger, a smile creeping in the corner's of my mouth. "You heard her. Get out." Dezba came up to me, standing by my side, growling. She let out a hoarse roar with about every fourth growl, making me flick my ear every single time. 'Be prepared.' 'I am.' She closed her blue eyes and I watched as even more dark clouds started to take form above our heads. "Bye bye, Snowflake," I chirped happily before turning my head to the foals.

"You shall not worry, little ones. I'm here for you and your mum." I looked quickly at Kiara. Was she alright after all of this? "You okay?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 477
tags // @[Kiara] && @[Krieger] && @[Zünden]
ooc // -

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-11-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-13-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-21-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-25-2014, 12:13 AM