the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wish You Were Here

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Mental pain could never be physical pain: a stab to the chest with the usage of a real knife is felt, but the stab to the heart and mind with a said knife is one that cripples and wounds, lacking the ability to kill and cause bloodshed. You can't die from a mental stab wound, but you can make yourself die if it is painful enough.
The one who has received blame clearly didn't want it, was in denial, or was suffering memory loss. Too busy stumbling across her words to find the right thing to say, to see if Amara remembers stepping forth as a corpse and threatening to kill her, Sikeax let's her jaw hang and the words repeatedly take punches to everything that is so weak.
In every bit of reality, she's an abused creature, mainly from her parents, in how they neglected her, but her mind can't take the idea. She's in denial. Neglect turns to mental and emotional abuse, hurt feelings, fear, and depression that was sent to her from Amara, or at least Tamara had kickstarted the chain effect.
"You don't even remember what you did, do you? How beautiful, for you not to remember me laying in the cold snow and you a walking corpse, a fucking dead animal, threatening that you're going to kill me? You did it to me, and I did it to you, as you said.
In all truth, as hateful as it might be, it was the only sensible thing she'd spoken. The storm overhead released lightning, crackling like the Devil who was listening into one hell of juicy fight between two life-long best friends. Howling, adding more to the weather enjoying the sight at hand, the wind sent her soaked hair into her face and strung like scorpions.
"They left when you tried to kill me. That's where they've gone." Everything to her body is aggressive, her voice rough and threatening, her teeth bared when she speaks, ears pinned to the back of her head. She snorts, shaking her head and waving her horn with it, physically putting a warning of 'I'll use it if it comes to it.' "You came to me when I was weak, and instead of offering help as I would of you, you had clear intentions to finish the job. You expect me to trust you after that?"
Her eyes become stones, staring deep into Amara. Why was it then that she wanted Amara to feel every bit of pain she had made her feel? Why did revenge, once so bitter, become sweet, welcome, something she felt she needed to do now?

@[Amara]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Amara - 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 07-10-2014, 10:11 PM