the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wish You Were Here

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

They had threatened, but never fell to the souls below. The heat had become a thing that the world seemed to beg for freedom and relief from with no success. She'd taken time to pray to the Gods, though it left her feeling odd and unnatural. Sand had caked upon her skin when she bathed into the ocean. There was no savior and she was beginning to feel the true effect of her first real Birdsong. The one set in her past was still bathed inside of endless night.
Now, the sunlight is harsh and she finds that time back then a simpler time. It burns into her hide, burns her skin. Her desperate attempt at rolling in the mud did nothing for her, and when she found herself within the shallow pool beside the structure that stood with grace and glamour, it had only begun to leave her body.
Her eyelids grew heavy, body relaxing into a state that she loved beyond understand. There had been times in the past that she questioned if she was meant to be a fish, having gone through some sort of terrible mishap that landed her back into this life. A sigh breaks her and explains her current position of annoyance to the world.
Above, they are still threatening her. Hidden beneath the shade of trees and encased in the cool feeling of water, the herbs threaded into her mane made to be used in their respective purposes, make attempts to flee her. The feathers within her mane cling with some sort of vengenace. When she moves to place her right side on the incline of the creek bed, they hold to her as if their life was to depend on them. She imagines them leaving her, finding a way to escape and leading a life without. She can't make a complaint when the world allows others to go and she refuses to move with the rest.
In the past, the times that she had a full set of memories, she could of been more than eager to leave the rest behind and to set forth, ready to take on the world and fight what monsters that might be out there. Now, her heart wraps itself in barbed wire and tears holes in her rib cage as it goes deeper and deeper into the pit of stomach. What do they call this? Depression? The thought of it happening to her in the past is almost as unbelieveable as that the world existed without sunlight, without the Moon and the stars for such an extended period of time that inhabitants should of dropped dead of stravation. And yet, it still happened with such casual attitude as the rainstorms that happened with each season.
Thunder hits the sky and her eyes shoot up faster than they have before. Once placed against the surface of the water, her head rises up, hair dripping with fleeing beads of water. It hits again and she watches with a blank expression as lightning explodes the sky like a bomb going off.
Rain drops fall and she pulls herself back, presenting a noise of discomfort as one lands into her opened eyes.

OOC: Oh, I typed this up so fast and I doubt it's my best, but I tried!

@[Amara]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Amara - 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 07-10-2014, 10:11 PM