the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wish You Were Here

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I was back to normal now, my joints ache with every step, my vision blurred and my head is still spinning. I can barely fly without falling a few feet every few minutes, or crash landing and sprawling out onto the ground. Sameira felt my pain, for she often howled in moments where my aches were the worst. She whimpered when I winced, and tried to help support me, her large figure was easier to lean against, although the flames that sparked along her markings made me cringe as my skin begins to boil.

I hobble down to a stream, crystal clear water running smoothly down river. I glance over wearily at Sameira, who is standing tall, ears swishing back and forth, nostrils taking in scent. "Sia! Sia!" She bounds into the water, running madly towards a figure illuminated by the lightning that travels through the sky.

I open my eyes to another view, seeing a tattered, beaten champagne figure soaking up the rain pouring from the grey clouds above. Returning to my own sights, I pull myself towards the location of my friend, horrified at what meets my amber eyes. I push myself towards her, tears brewing in my eyes. I scream, my throat screaming as hoarse, dry words slip from my lips. "Sia! Oh Sia, what happened?!" I push my nose towards her cheek, drawing it back and nudging her shoulder. "C'mon get up, lets go." I walk up the slope, shaking myself off once I was out of the water, although the rain continued to soak into my coat. I wait for Sia, staring at her with a concerned expression upon my features.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Amara - 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 07-10-2014, 10:11 PM