the Rift

Running Wild [Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Her words seemed to register somewhere within the stallions brain as he finally settled down to stand semi still relieving her earlier random bout of annoyance she had felt. Sometimes she felt as if she was not in control of her thoughts and more her baby was somehow influencing them, but that wasn't possible at least she didn't think it was. Then again there was a lot of things that she had never thought possible but yet they had happened. Just to remember a few there was the odd possessive creatures that had taken over some of her close friends, the darkness, the destruction of the wall and more recently herself becoming pregnant. Could things never actually follow the way in which was natural instead of throwing in a bunch of random escapades that threw everyone for a loop, but then where was the adventure in all that?

Turning her gaze back to the stallion she only then came to the observation that we was of similar height to that of herself, interesting she mused to herself. Most of the stallions around here that she had run into had always seemed like towering giants in comparison either that or she really just had not been paying attention which was likely on the best of days. If it was something she noticed right off the bat it had to be something that stood out such as the golden pelt of the stallion before her. Coat colours she tended to notice regularly as she was always wishing she had a colour other than white for her own, brown mud just never cut it she thought with a smirk.

" I call the Edge my home, well most days." She commented lightly with a smile. When she was not wandering around aimlessly she was somewhere within the Edge's borders, it had been her home since she had first arrived she really couldn't imagine living elsewhere. Wait why exactly did she need help? She could still walk, awkwardly at times but still walk what was he wanting to do carry her? The mental image of this amused her as she could not see it going very far, oh well he was probably just trying to be kind and polite so she wouldn't make anything of it. " You know, If you don't mind I would appreciate the company." She replied kindly returning the smile.

Motioning to the west she took a step in that direction figuring she might as well start walking, Apodis seemed eager to move anyway considering he was already walking as she spoke. "It's nice to meet you Apodis, I'm Brisa." Awkwardly trotting a couple steps to catch up to him she slowed again to a walk as she drew near him. Dude this was more work than you think, lets not race back she thought silently rather amused.

There were not too many others she knew well in Helovia but Kahlua was one she knew well, they had quickly become good friends shortly after her arrival. They had shared many fun times and even now she was the one other asides from Alysanne that she would talk to openly. " I do know Kahlua, yes." She replied happy that she could be of some help for once. [color=#f14a4a" She is a good friend of mine actually, if you are looking for her the Edge is a great place to start. We both live there, she is the queen." [/color]

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Apodis]
NOTES: --

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Running Wild [Open] - by Apodis - 05-12-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Running Wild [Open] - by Brisa - 05-12-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Running Wild [Open] - by Apodis - 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Running Wild [Open] - by Brisa - 05-12-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Running Wild [Open] - by Apodis - 05-14-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Running Wild [Open] - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 01:30 AM