the Rift

[PRIVATE] Der mond steht alleine

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

My home is so serene and calm. So, as I stand neck to this big tree, I lean against it and relax. There are sounds like birds chirping, and I wonder how good it must feel to sing such a beautiful song out loud. I can't sing right now, I'm far too tired. Instead of singing, my eyelids get heavy and my breathing slows. I am not asleep yet, but will be in a few seconds. Reptilian Shilva is with me today, but she is not wrapped around my ears like a crown. Today she is curled up on my spine between my two folded wings.

Now, I am asleep. It's a light sleep, and I know this because I wake up right as I hear my name. Who's voice screams my name? I am unsure. At first I think Brisa, but why would Brisa scream my name? I do not think she even likes me. I've never heard Aly scream, so maybe it's her? Is she in trouble? My stomach knots at the thought of this. My worry over rides my fatigue, so I stop leaning on the tree and begin to canter towards the voice.

I can feel Shilva bouncing up and down on my back, probably getting the horse version of carsick, but I don't stop going towards the voice. "Your King and Queen would like to speak with you!" I am flooded with relief. Aly is okay, that is really good news! After all, she might be my only close friend. Can I even count Africa as a friend anymore? I haven't seen the one-winged mare recently, and she's probably changed a lot since me.

Because people are always changing.

Except for me. I haven't changed much. I do need to change, though. Maybe this is why the Queen and King have called me? Are they going to scold me for not waiting at the borders in the World's Edge, or getting mad at Note and Sabel, or are they mad for an entirely different reason? I will soon find out why they are mad at me, but all I can think about are the butterflies that form throughout my body as I slow to a even trot.

A few second later, I see the pair. The painted Queen and the sand King. They are a good match. They have not let me down yet, so my faith in them is exceedingly strong. "Sunshower and StormBringer," my voice is calm, but on the inside I am worried. I wish they would tell me why they called me. I am almost positive they are going to scold me for something, but I wished they'd tell me what. I dip my head respectively, and continue. "Why have you called me, my noble King and Queen?" I do not smile, but I do not frown either. I keep my composure and count up to ten in my head to stay calm.

ooc:; :O THANKYOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! -squeals- I'm sooo thankful for this! :D And I love the way you did that opening post. It was really really nice! :D I'm so excited CX

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Der mond steht alleine - by Kaj - 05-12-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Der mond steht alleine - by Aurelia - 05-13-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Der mond steht alleine - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Der mond steht alleine - by Kaj - 05-19-2014, 09:51 PM