the Rift

[OPEN] Seeking Sanctuary(joining)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

It had been a long hard trip for the trio; the young foal was quickly tiring physical, while is mother and her bonded were drained mentally. The falcon had tried his best to push away the heartbroken mare's feelings, but her pain was so deep it even made his skeptical heart twinge with pain. His dark eyes moved slowly over her defeated soul-mate and her new son. Penna knew he had to help and that was that, but how? The image of a white cat trying to pounce on him swam through his mind. That was it Ciceron's cat, surely he was just as upset and that meant the cat would be hurting too. Maybe he could try to figure out a way to explain they needed to get the two horses back together. He made up his mind then he would have to find that creature and figure something out.

The mare smiled softly as she struggled to regain her composure fighting to pull her mask of emotionless back on. It was futile though, the best she could do was straighten up and smile weakly. She tucked the names Kaj and Kahlua into her memory bank so she could show the proper respect for her leaders when she ran into them. Ilios nickered his own greeting up at Brisa as she smiled at him. He swished his tail happily before scampering off in search of trouble to get into.

The glass walls made her think of someone and a deal she had made a long time again, when she had still be heavy with Ilios. She cocked her head slightly as she walked between the two mare Ilios racing past herself and Alysanne to trot ahead sniffing at everything. Her voice was firm but loving, "Sweetheart leave that glass alone! It might hurt you Ilios." The foal stopped short of the sharp glittering glass and turned his handsome buckskin and teal face towards here. It was clear he hadn't understood everything she had said, but if she had spoken in that tone mother was serious. He nickered softly before trotting off again through the shattered glass. Parelia was already feeling better as she strode between her two friends into her new home. The tall trees gave off a welcoming warm scent and she felt safe here. This would be her forever home from now on that was very clear to her.

As honey orbs fell on her colt's ivy markings the image of her knight flashed into her head. it took all of her self-control not to fell to the ground with a scream of pain how could he have just let them walk away? 'Fine if he really doesn't want to be with us, we'll be fine on our own.' She thought stubbornly, but a small chirp from Penna drew reminded her she would never be the same. Shoving the thoughts away she listened to Alysanne then to Brisa and addressed Brisa first. "Are there many foals here for him to play with?" She hoped so, maybe he could make a life long friend so he would never truly have to be alone, even when she was gone. For the first time she noticed how her white sides were stretched wider than they had once been. Bright eyes twinkled as she spoke warmly, "I can see he is going to have a younger playmate, am I right?" She smiled softly and flicked her tail playfully towards the white rump beside her.

After Brisa replied she turned her attention back to Alysanne's earlier words and thought only for a second of becoming a healer. She would love to learn how to ease pain and fix broken and bleeding bodies, but the roar of battle called her name. Her mother had named her "fighter" for a reason. Her voice tinkled from her soft lips, "I think I would like to be a warrior. I know you said this was a peaceful herd, but surely you have an army?" She looked from one face to the other before adding, "I would love if you two could teach me a little bit about healing herbs though. I made a deal with a very tall stud one time that I would bring him herbs in exchange for some glass work." She thought back to that day in the caves while Penna soared easily over head and Ilios slowed to a tired walk his tail and head slowly drooping.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 745
OOC: Super long post! lol @[Alysanne] @[Brisa]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-17-2014, 02:09 PM