the Rift

[OPEN] Seeking Sanctuary(joining)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Ilios soon had his fill and stood quietly beside his mother gazing around with his bright silver eyes taking in everything around them. The sound of hoof beats brought the trios attention towards a swiftly moving figure. Parelia and Penna both recognized the mare instantly. The cremello mare struggled to pull her mask on, trying to hide her feelings, but she didn't have the strength to do so. Her heartbroken state was very clear, in her puffy eyes, her drooping ears, and lowered head. She let out a soft nicker in greeting to the black painted mare. Her voice was dripping with the pain that leaving Ciceron had made, "This is my son, Ilios." A small smile covered her maw as she gazed down at the buckskin and teal colt. He was looking curiously at the new mare and took a slow step forward wanting to meet the new person. His tiny ears pricked forward as he watched her. He wondered as he looked at his mother for guidance. Parelia dipped her head towards the mare, telling him it was safe to meet her. The hybrid pranced forward clumsily his tiny horned head tilting up towards the black and white face. Sniffing softly he extended his muzzle towards her.

Alysanne's voice drew her eyes back towards her friend. her voice was soft but audible, "Not in any physical way Alysanne..." She was just about to speak again, when another mare appeared. She also knew this mare, she had helped draw help to her, after she had been attacked. Ilios came scampering back to his mother, almost falling in the process. Parelia spoke once again, "Brisa it's nice to see you again. No I'm not physically hurt. I had to leave my mate, Ciceron, so I could feel safe..." She sighed heavily her head lowering even more reaching out to touch her son, trying to draw comfort from him.

Penna wheeled over head for a moment before landing softly on his bonded's withers. He drew his beak softly through her short mane, trying his hardest to ease her pain. Forcing her eyes to lift towards the two mares she spoke again her voice desperate, "I've brought us here to find a new home. I... I can't live with those crazy creatures anymore." She gazed helplessly up at them fear pulsing through her veins. The colt peered around his mother looking at the strangers with wonder plain in his silver eyes. She didn't think Ilios could manage the trip to the Dragons Throat safely if they turned them away. ’Oh Gods please show me the way...' She thought her wings sliding from her sides to brush the ground. The poor mare felt as if she had been defeated.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 466 @[Alysanne] @[Brisa]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-17-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-17-2014, 05:08 PM