the Rift

[OPEN] Seeking Sanctuary(joining)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
As she might have expected, Brisa spoke to the same effect as she had - welcoming the family before them into the Edge with a bright openness. When she met the white mare’s gaze, picking up on the question there, she reassured her with a bright smile. She had spoken the truth! This land was bountiful with fun for a young colt, and with the season he would be sure to find many friends his age.

But then there was another question, spoken aloud this time and by Parelia, that took her attention before they could move on past the crumbling glass wall. It was a good question and showed how well the pegasus mare was used to the customs of Helovia and the herds that resided here. “Not unless you want to. I’m one of the council members here so I can officially accept you into our herd.” This would be the first time Alysanne was able to welcome someone officially into the herd herself! Her smile remained bright and her tone was humble - this was not a mare used to having a position in a herd. “Perhaps once you’ve rested we can see if we can find our Kaj or Kahlua - they’re our king and queen - just so you can meet them.” They were a delightful pair, their king and queen, and Alysanne felt sure that they would welcome Parelia and her son into the herd. They were not the type to turn away anyone that needed help!

There would be time for such introductions later, however. She imagined there must be a incredible weariness on their minds. With Brisa and Alysanne each on one side of Parelia, the group moved across the border - easily navigating through the ruins of the wall. She accepted the touch from the dear mare with a smile and moved aside a little after to make room for Ilios if he wanted to catch up. Before them stretched the beauty of the Edge, the tall evergreen trees stretching straight to the sky - the rolling slopes dappled with rocks and lush spring grass. “You are most welcome! I think you’ll all fit in here quite wonderfully. You don’t have to worry about anything quite yet, of course, but I imagine it’s all set up quite a bit like the other herds with different jobs and areas for everyone. Brisa and I are both part of the healers, for example.” Before they launched into any in-depth sort of explanation, best to wait and see whether Parelia was interested in hearing about them all right now.

It could always be saved for another time, after all!

image by ali <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-17-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-17-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-20-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 01:01 PM