the Rift

Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open]

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

The mare stared on the Pegasus that appeared out of the shadows. He or she was a blue roan with white wings, wings that seemed to be even bigger than the buckskin herself.
As the Pegasus approached her, she got even more stressed - even though she was supposed to calm down. The mare turned one ear the Pegasus' way, and listened to it's words. The other ear lied slicked to her neck.

"Hello. I am Sierra. What is your name?"
She looked at her. Sierra? Good, at least it was a mare... Okay, she could deal with this. Just introducing to each other.
"Ehm...", she started and looked down. The ear that had been turned at the Pegasus lied on her neck - slicked like the other - and she felt her heart beating harder. The horn in her forehead shined in the vague moonlight, and her light coat looked a bit more gold-ish. Her black orbs looked around her as she held her head low.

She didn't have the courage to introduce herself. It's been such a long time since I met anyone friendly. I don't know how to behave...
The thoughts circled around in her head, and she almost didn't notice the other Pegasus who approached them both - until she heard the voice.
The unicorn jumped by surprise, and stared at the Pegasus mare that came out of thin air.

How can these to be so friendly?, she thought and looked at them. The darker mare was named Aure - a soldier from a place that she'd never heard of. She cleared her throat a little, since her voice hid itself in her throat. She looked up, and examined the two mares.
"I'm Cherie, and I come from the herd Mismerii that existed in a land far away." She didn't mention the whole truth, that the herd Mismerii didn't exist anymore because of a wildfire.

Cherie sighed, and looked at them. How would they react?

Word count: 329
OOC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Aure/Sierra/Open] - by Cherie - 08-24-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM