the Rift

Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open]

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

Instead of hearing one of the two mares' voices, she heard a new one. The strong tune of a stallion's voice.
Cherie slowly turned her head to the stallion - and widened her eyes in shock. Never had she seen such a mesmerizing stallion. He was white with dark spots over his body, and in his forehead there was a blueish horn that looked like it was made of ice.
Mauja...

"Erhm.. It's a pleasure to meet you, I guess..", the little buckskin said and looked down. So many unknown faces...
When the stallion said that he'd never heard of the Mismerii-herd, she snorted. The valley that they had lived was located far away from this land of.. Helovia? Did he say that?
Her black eyes searched for his, and she rose her head a bit.
"You, Mauja, will never hear of it anyways. The herd is... Gone." As the memories of the great fire came to her, she lowered her head once again and the first tears tried to escape from her eyes. Her family, her friends.. All dead but two twins that had escaped with her.

She became present again when the mare named Sierra spoke to the white unicorn. Every species? What did she mean?
Her head turned to Mauja, and examined him. Did the Pegasus mean that there was nothing else but unicorns at.. What did he say? The Edge?
Cherie looked down, and couldn't make up her mind. The Throat or the Edge?

The buckskin was used to living with all of the species in one herd - equines, pegasi and unicorns. She wanted it like that again.
As the mare seemed to have decided what territory she was going to, she lifted her head and looked at Sierra - and smiled. Then she turned her head to the stallion named Mauja and said, with the most careful voice she knew;
"Goodbye, brother. I think I want to have it like I did in Mismerii."

Word count: 330 [LIKE A BOSS! ~sorry, I just had to..]
OOC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM