the Rift

[OPEN] First star I see tonight

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Africa's body language told him that his observation had been correct, despite her vocal denial. "Thinking about?" he asked, his tone so much gentler towards her than others. Dalibor would have been loathe to know how outwardly apparent it was that he held a soft spot for this one-winged mare; as it was, he hadn't the slightest idea anyone else could see.

But as the question left his dark lips, he realized he was interrupting her journey to wherever it was she meant to go - and he sought to leave her be, not sully her peaceful moment with his presence. The soldier turned and did not expect any beck or call to hold him to the contrary. So when Africa's voice let out for him to stay, and come with her to the fire, he froze in place and turned his head, hawkish eyes gazing at her with befuddlement. Here it was again, her desire to retain him.

It was what made him...fond of her. Why he sought her out, why he felt whatever it was he felt when he was around her. Africa wanted him, even if it was only a want borne of her heart's kindness and respect for him as a sentient being. She claimed, through a question, that she desired to speak with him, but the playful, flirtatious snort and glint in her eyes sent a warmth down his spine he hadn't felt in years. Desperately confused and bemusedly hopeful, the stallion followed, only to feel a crushing anger when another descended from the sky.

The insolent little whelp didn't even say anything to him, just looked his way, as if he wasn't worthy of the expenditure of effort speaking words took. Insecure in his importance, and not wishing to share Africa's attention, Dalibor stood stock-still, waiting to see what would happen. He would not greet someone who did not greet him, and he leaned back, eyes searching for a simple way out. Maybe he should just leave, and find Africa again at another time.

@[Africa]
@[Cera]

--------------------------------------
OOC: Dalibor is so awkward. >.>

"blah blah blah."

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-13-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:47 PM