the Rift

[OPEN] First star I see tonight

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR

The soldier felt little shift in his breast as this...child...apologized to him for being so caught up in his own pathetic emotions that he neglected to see another being nearby.

Worry?

Worry took years off your life, made you irritable and irrational; worry wasn't a set of blinders to another fucking body nearby. Dalibor neglected to draw closer to Africa though he saw the physical invitation.

It was already obvious to him that he could not continue to be here, not with what his mind had hoped he might experience and achieve this night.

His brief glance to his leader was apologetic as he drew his wings more tightly to his body, slicking the feathers down in an effort not to outwardly show that he wanted to assert dominance and run this little toddler off with a few well-placed snaps of his teeth. The stallion was aware his anger was likely somewhat misplaced but he didn't give a damn. And when the little shit opened his mouth again and spoke with such nauseating politeness that he wanted to snarl at him to grow a fucking pair of balls, tiny and pathetic as they might be, any guilt he might have felt at his extreme dislike for this other pegasus vanished like windblown smoke.

Some aloe was rubbed on the raw, open wound of his self-assurance in this situation when Africa claimed him to be perhaps one of the greatest soldiers the Dragon's Throat had, and his expression softened like the give of sand against pressure.

Cera's statement that it was a pleasure to meet him made him snort. "It's all yours," he replied dryly.

Dalibor took a step back when he indicated they should follow to the shrine - probably where Africa had been headed anyhow - and regarded his leader. "I don't mind listening, but I don't do group therapy," he told the one-winged mare, reticence written in the scars of his face. "Maybe we will speak another time."

Turning away, the warrior took leave of the situation, anger still burning in him like the patient coals of an old fire, waiting to be lighted once more.

@[Africa]
@[Cera]

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

OOC: 465432135 million years later T.T No one has to reply if they don't want to, I just wanted to wrap up Dalibor's angst properly.

the darkest hour never comes in the night
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-13-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 06-01-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM