the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save My Sanity! [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
(All from Penna's point of view, he will not be speaking, just thinking)

The falcon was at his wits end he was tired of his bonded crying when she thought no one was watching and just being in a terrible mood. Penna felt just as rotten as the cremello mare did which meant he really did have to try and find that cat. There wasn't anything left to do but try to explain to Kiara Ciceron's companion that they had to get their bonded back together. He had left his bonded kind of trying to hint that he was going out to hunt and nothing more, but now he was quite a while from home searching for the white cat. This was going to be impossible, or next to it anyway. The striped bird was close to a meadow now when a very tantalizing scent wiggled up through the air, barn swallow.

The Peregrine falcon is known for it's amazing speed when it dives, and now was the time to use his natural abilities. Bright black eyes gazed around slowly searching for his prey. Once it was in sight he flew carefully over it, avoiding allowing his shadow to fall over it. Once he was aligned perfectly he folded his slick, still slightly fuzzy wings, and dove. he was upon the bird before it knew what was happening. The impact knocked the air from the prey's lungs. Penna finished it quickly, let it drove and dove after again reaching the ground before it.

After devouring his meal the bird took flight again. He was sure he would have to go all the way to the falls to find the striped cat, but a soft growling made him hoover where he was. The white and black cat was moving low and fast, he screeched to get her attention. He thought about landing before her, but decided better of it and hoovered just out of her reach, hopefully. Now what? He thought silently.
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM