the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save My Sanity! [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
(All from Penna)

The falcon was not concerned about others in the area, because he had been high enough to see that there wasn't anyone around them. He flapped above the tiger watching her curiously, as her body tensed, it was very clear to him that something had hurt her. He thought briefly it might have been his call, but he shook the thought off laughing inwardly. He hadn't been that loud, but maybe, just maybe her hearing was better than his own. He glanced down at the cat then around slowly double checking someone hadn't bee hidden from his view. Once he was sure they were alone, he turned back to the cat, or where she had been. Panic filled his body maybe she wasn't really the right cat, maybe there was more than one white tiger in this land? He was just about to launch higher into the air when massive paws flashed out and grabbed him, they were light and careful not to harm him. Even so, he felt a few feathers being pulled out or broken. He squawked indignantly as the cat landed with him between her paws.

As soon as he caught his breath he lashed out with his sharp beak. Stupid feline! He would teach her not to play with him, no matter how bad her prey drive was, he was not to be caught! She squealed as loud as he could as he slashed and peaked at her paws. His sharp claws trying to cut, but not to deeply. He finally made himself calm down and shut up. This was not the time to fight or be angry, he had to get to to the vicious kitty that their bonded horses had to get back together.

Words: 290
OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply! @[Ciceron]
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM