the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save My Sanity! [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
The falcon was still angry at being white striped cat, but it was suddenly exchanged for the deep throbbing pain from Parelia. How was it his fly partner could still hurt so badly over a unicorn and the chose a heard over his mate and new born foal. Either way his soul mate was dying inside and he had to try his hardest to help her, fix what she apparently couldn't.

After the cat turned her sapphires on him he felt bad for being so rough after she had clearly tried to be gentle with him. He fluffed up his wings shaking his still downy feathers before hopping forward. Carefully extending his beak he opened it slowly reaching for her white and black fur. If she would allow it the falcon would preen a small spot on her powerful chest in an attempt to make up for his anger.

Once he was done, he couldn't figure out how he was going to make her understand. A thought hit him like the scent of prey after a few long unsuccessful hunting trips. Why in the world was she here anyway? Was the grey stud around somewhere, no he would have seen such a large target moving around when he had been flying.

The moving claw drew his sharp eyes towards the kitty's face, before she waved it away. He intelligent black eyes followed her movement, it was towards home. Did she mean something about Parelia? Then the cat gestured towards his old home, the Hidden Falls; Ciceron. Penna hopped from one foot to the other excitement coursing through him. maybe she wanted what he was trying to do. Opening his wings he pointed one towards the falls the other towards the edge before folding his wings in front of him. He was careful to move slowly so her kitty brain could put two and two together. He allowed the very tips of his wings to touch his onyx eyes glued on her sapphires.

Words: 332
OOC: Yes it is!! <3 @[Ciceron]
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM