the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save My Sanity! [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Penna watched the cat carefully interested in what she was thinking, but without Ciceron there was no way he would be able to know exactly what was going on in her mind. He sighed this would have never happened if the steel stallion hadn't been so stupid and had stuck with his mate and son. If he had done that they would all be one big happy family and everyone would be just fine. The falcon clicked his beak together in mild agitation that the only ones smart enough to realize what needed to happen were himself and that dumb fuzzy cat. He thought about what they could do to help their bonded when Kiara flopped down he watched her intently, maybe she wasn't so dumb after all.

The striped kitty was swiping and clawing at the ground, and cursing his ungraceful ground movements, he hopped forward. He was sure he looked like a fat stupid lazy Crow bouncing towards the cat. As he neared the falcon lowered his sharp head to see what she was doing. It took a moment of mild confusion for him to realize she was drawing out her plan. He nodded slowly when she paused, trying to be as dignified as birdly possible while hopping around. Sharp black eyes watched the cat and he noticed for the first time the nasty burn marks along her body. What had happened? Was Ciceron has badly, if not hurt worse? Parelia couldn't stay made at her knight if she saw he was hurt, maybe it would be easier than he had first anticipated.

He watched her pluck snowy hair from her own ruffled pelt and watched, even though he was sure he already understood. He nodded again and waddled towards her. He gently extended his wing towards her, attempting to brush it along her strong cheek bone before turning to the hairs. He carefully picked them up and launched into the air. There was no time like the present to being their plans. He called quietly down to the kitty before flying towards the Hidden Falls to set the plan in motion.

A short while later:

The falcon had been true to his breeding and made it to the Hidden Falls very quickly indeed. This needed to be settled right now this was the end of all the pain and torture they were all going through. The bird circled high over head spotting horse after horse, but not the one he needed. Finally the sharp falcon eyes found the silver dappled stud, and he prepared himself for the made dash that was to ensue on the way back. Folding his sleek wings the falcon dived, like a missile he headed for the Earth. he was on a crash course or so an untrained eye would think. Right before he smacked into the stud he pulled up and hoovered inches from the stud's silver eyes. He hoped the male would notice the white hairs clamped in his sharp beak before he dropped them. He pumped his strong wings holding his lithe body in place, well mostly, before the stud before dropping the hairs. He screech trying to mimic fear as best he could before turning back to the meeting place and screeching again. He had to understand, how else would he have plucked the kitty if she was not hurt. Equines were so foolish to think their bonded were nothing more than mindless animals. Hoping the grey was behind him the falcon took off towards the meadow again praying this would all work out.

Words: 354
OOC: @[Ciceron] Would you like to start the new post or me? =] Sorry it was so crappy!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM