Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

CICERON
“I think she just asked if she could touch my mango.”

Kiara's Point Of View
"

As the feline watched the bird grab the hairs that she had pulled loose and take off she couldn't help but smirk at her cleverness. After all it was she who thought of the plan in the first place, surely the peckerhead wouldn't have been able to come up with something such as this. Looking down at the feathers laying by her paws she couldn't help but think that it would have been just as easy to snag a few feathers from another bird to do the same thing. It just so happened that some had been pulled in her little game of catch and release, unfortunate really since she could have gone for a little snack before carrying out their... no her plan. Laying in the shade for another couple of minutes she figured that she might as well give the bird some extra time considering the Falls was quite a bit further.

Watching the happenings of the Edge's border for another while she finally decided she had better move out to track down the winged mare, not like it was going to be hard or anything. Picking the damn feathers up might be the largest part of her challenge, she thought sarcastically as she pawed at the feathers to gather them into a smaller pile in the hopes she might be able to grab them with her teeth. Her teeth were so not made for this kinda thing, dammit she should have plucked larger feathers! Growling in frustration at this unforeseen obstacle she batted them around once more before finally grasping a couple. Now all she needed to do was find the stupid mare before she dropped the things. Springing forward she set off into the tall grass once more.

It took little time to find the creature but she still felt wary of her surroundings. This was a foreign land to her and she was likely not supposed to be trespassing, she needed to get in and out as fast as possible. Ducking her head she slowly moved downwind instinctively crouching low in the grass a few meters from the mare. Great now what? She couldn't exactly open her mouth as the feathers were just barely hanging there, ah forget it. Slinking forward at a average pace she managed a growl from within her chest hoping that the mare would not try and bash her head in thinking she was some attacker. Flashing her tail around she drew up as close as she dared holding her head up to show off the feathers. When she was sure the mare had seen her she turned on heel to pace a few steps in the direction she had come before stopping to look back with another growl. Only when she was sure that the mare would follow did she make a beeline towards the border and to their meeting place.

ooc: should we just make it that both just follow without posting for them?

"

bigmikeyeah@flickr
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-29-2014, 07:51 PM