the Rift

[PRIVATE] Save My Sanity! [Parelia]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

(Entire thread only from Kiara)

Escaping had not been on the feline's list of things to do but she needed to do something before things were irrevocably damaged or someone lost their life. Pausing only for a moment to clean herself off from the stench of smoke and singed hair she couldn't help fuss over the few patches of short hair she had received no thanks to her reckless broken hearted bonded. She loved the stallion like a mother she never had but she had to admit he was careless when his emotions turned from good to bad. Many attempts had been made to attempt to console the grey but no matter what she tried it was of no use, he was far too stubborn to listen to reason. The only thing that might help is if she could figure out a way to bring back his happiness, which would be easier said than done.

Slinking through the tall grass as quietly as possible the striped feline approached the borders of where the mare's scent had led her. This was proving to be problematic, she had seen the fuss that some made over crossing invisible lines and she really didn't want to start anything. Ciceron would already be mad enough at her for leaving without telling him, she could only hope that he had yet to notice with the current distractions going on over there. She knew he was capable of taking care of himself but she was more than worried about him in the current state, he had nearly fried himself for gods sake without so much as flinching. Shaking her head she picked up the pace sticking to the Edge's borders, she needed to find Penna, he was close to her mate's love maybe he could help.

A growl rumbled from her chest hoping to catch the birds attention if he was nearby as she kept low to the ground and hidden within the grass as she trotted along. Where was the featherhead she thought silently to herself mildly amused by the nickname she had given him awhile ago. She wouldn't openly say the name but the first impression she had gotten from meeting him was that of a bouncing feather toy. He was a friend now but back then she didn't know what to make of the bird, well hopefully he would consider her a friend. She really did not want to have to catch the falcon and force him to talk to her, tho it would be kinda fun to finally catch him.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] /Penna•• NOTES: Amused mind of a feline XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-29-2014, 07:51 PM