the Rift

[OPEN] Straw that broke the Camel

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The mare was stewing in her rage which only made the flames hotter and brighter. In the fading light she had to glowing like a star that had fallen from the heavens above. She was just thinking of going off to find the ones that made her fear of not being safe with these people real; when the sound of hooves brought her spinning to face the company. The flames died a little as she watched her knight canter out of the darkness. She snorted and tossed her chiseled head her short mane flipping around. His words and presence, for the first time, did nothing to sooth her. Her voice was much sharper than he had ever heard it, "This herd is not safe for our son! I mean half of these cretures here are from the Asylum, crazies!" She snarled and started pacing again. Her normally sweet vocals reflected the burning flames on her body, "What if they are all blood crazy and decide our son looks tasty or something?!" She was so angry all she do was pace burning a path into the ground

As she turned to face her knight she noticed he was reaching for her. She bared her pearly teeth and backed up quickly drawing away from him. As she stood glaring at him the realization of what she had just done extinguished the flames instantly. Her whole body sagged as if a mountain had just fallen on her dainty frame. "Ciceron I'm sorry... I had no right to snap at you, it's just.." She heaved a sigh and lowered her head so her warm muzzle was resting on the scorched ground. "I can't take it here. I can't live in fear any longer. I'm supposed to feel safe in my own herd!" She couldn't fight the tears any more and the seemed to explode from her downcast eyes. Her dainty frame shook sobs. How could she act like that towards the one person that cared about her the most?

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 335 @[Ciceron]
OOC:; @[Delinne] I don't know if you want to change your post or not since I changed the words.

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-14-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-19-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 07:47 PM