the Rift

the call[leyra spar]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare avoided the large stallions hooves, but he pinched his teeth together on her cheek. The dark red liquid oozed, dripping down her face, following an unused path. The blood stained her white markings on her face. The mare turned back to the large stallion. She charged, going for his right side, but at the last second turned to his left. She held her horn forward, hoping to spear him or at least wound him in anyway. As she did so, the mare nipped at the stallion's soft underbelly. She kept her distance, but also kept herself ready to move if the stallion attacks her with his large and feathered hooves, she slid under the stallion, ducking from his large body, and keeping her head up, so that her horn would maybe scrape along his stomach.

The mare reared up, her hooves swiping the air. She snorted, and landed, stomping her hooves. Her muscles rippled under her roan coat, she stayed back, waiting for the stallions' next move. He may have strength and size, but she had speed and agility. The mare pawed the ground. Her nostrils flared, and her eyes narrowed. She was mad. Realmad.

Word Count: 197
OOC:Kind of a short reply.
Attack:Tries to wound with horn on the ribs or flank. Tries to bite belly. Attempts to cut stomach with horn
Defense: Slides under enemy's belly

Action
Thought
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
the call[leyra spar] - by Archibald - 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: the call[leyra spar] - by Leyra - 08-21-2012, 04:26 PM