the Rift

[OPEN] storm warning [joining]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
I'd rather kiss the ground than kiss a starless sky
It was taking Sacre a while to get used to his new role in the world, a member of the desert family far to the south. How much would his father would dispise his own child if he knew? Would mother be disappointed in him? In a way, it hurt to think that he could make them feel that way, any child wanted to make their parents proud or happy. Even though Sacre had chosen a different life path, the colt still deeply cared for them and some days were harder than others to be away from them. Sometimes he doubted himself, maybe he should have remained in the mountains and followed in his parents hoof prints. He could have been side by side with Roux still, carving out a path in the cold snow. Yet, no matter what he thought or how much he wanted to remain by his brother, his travellers heart kept sending him beyond. The need to know, to see and to find what it was that would be his calling. His profession and his passion. Limiting himself to one place had not been his route until now, after he'd searched the wilds and met many strange creatures, had he finally come to a herd and claimed a new family. To start again and find purpose now he was strong enough to contribute. However, Sacre knew his own indecisive heart and often wondered how long it would take for him to grow tired of confinement and long for the freedom the outcast life brought. For now, he was happy to remain apart of Sohalia's herd.

It took some exploring and today was like many previous as he wandered around a different part, Inari was adjusting slowly to the new diet the throat brought along with the heat. The heat was the hardest thing to get used to, a stark contrast to the cold of the mountains, some days it was simply unbearable and he stood meekly in the shade. As the days wore on the colt was slowly getting used to the arid heat and the sandstorms that rolled in now and then. The wall blocking the entrance was a might thing to see and Sacre had admired the craftsmanship, it was one of his favourite places to visit along with the oasis. Inari especially liked the oasis.

He was drawn in a particular direction this time due to voices, Sacre hadn't met many of the throat contingent. Sikeax, Levi, Sohalia... That was around the extent of his knowledge of the residents. The land didn't seem as crowded as the Aurora Basin had been in his memory, perhaps he hadn't been looking in the right places and now he was all rather excited about meeting others. Eager hooves closed in on an area near the entrance and soon figures began to appear before him and Sacre blinked in surprise. "Ranjiri?" He enquired, surprised to find the hybrid girl in his new home. Was she apart of the Dragons Throat too?! Maybe he knew more of the horses here than he originally thought. The other two, however, he didn't recognize and quite humbly he bobbed his head in greeting. "I apologize if I'm intruding on anything" he looked rather uncertain then, so excited had he been in the prospect of meeting more of his new family he'd completely forgotten all form of manners. He didn't know what any of these horses would be like after all.

"I got a little excited over hearing voices, I'm sorry. My name is Sacre and I'm still trying to find my feet here" how embarrassing the colt thought to himself, cursing his own impulsions. Inari, on the other hand, rather curiously sat between Sacre's legs whilst watching the panda curiously with eyes full of bright joy. It only had one tail! At last! He wasn't out done in the rear department.
image credits

@[Ranjiri] ali said it was okay for me to shove his ass in :D

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ryuu - 05-14-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-14-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-15-2014, 10:07 PM