the Rift

[OPEN] storm warning [joining]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

"It be okay, momma."

My heart warmed and I smiled, reaching down to touch my muzzle to the top of his head. I hoped that the gesture was as reassuring as I intended it to be. Even though I was nervous I didn't want him to be nervous. "You're right." I said softly. "We'll be fine." I knew that we would be fine because Cera was here and being nervous was silly. It was probably because this was the first time that I could remember going to the Throat and dad not being the Sultan. Would anyone even remember me or recognize me as his daughter? If Cera didn't show first what kind of reception would we get?

I nuzzled Ryuu then shifted my wing to block him from view as I heard the rustling of feathers. I looked up, squinting against the sunlight as I tried to see who had come. I wanted to believe it was Cera because I had called for him but I refused to get my hopes up until I saw him. I was still squinting when the one that came to greet me touched down, my vision blurred because of the sun. Even though I couldn't see clearly I knew the voice right away and I smiled. "Big brother." I murmured, wanting so badly to run to him but remaining rooted where I was to keep Ryuu hidden from view and shielded from the intensity of the sun's rays.

"Is everything alright? What can I do for you?"

"I'm good." I answered Cera's question. "Great, actually." I amended when I thought of Ryuu and felt him press against my side. "I've missed you, too." I said to my brother, smiling once more. I hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "I... I came because I need a place to stay." I shifted my wing, then, revealing Ryuu to my brother. "We need a place to stay." I lowered my head to nuzzle Ryuu's ears. "Ryuu, this is my brother Cera. Cera, this is my son." The words felt strange and so very foreign leaving my mouth because I wasn't old enough to be a mother, but Ryuu needed one.

@[Cera] @[Ryuu]

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ryuu - 05-14-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-14-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-15-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-19-2014, 09:34 PM