[OPEN] storm warning [joining]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
look around you; the world is beautiful

Seeing her smile at his stuttering attempts at both warmly greeting the tiny colt and concealing the rage at the potential that his sister had been abandoned by her mate eased his heart, for if she had suffered through the ordeal he feared, he doubted she would be smiling so adoringly at him. Even if his feathers fluffed up in an instinctual display of anger when she quietly murmured that, in fact, she did not know who the sire was. Before he could part his lips to scream at her how in the world she didn't even know the fucker who had mounted her, she cut his thoughts and implanted the truth where the split had been created.

"I found him on the beach."

"Gods, Jiji..." he whimpered, insinuating both the stress she had put him through thinking she had been taken advantage of, and the fact that Ryuu had seemingly been abandoned in the first place. His heart was still having palpitations, and he feared for his consciousness over the idea that his baby sister had somehow become impure. Collecting himself while she spoke softly to the pitifully small foal, Cera tried to figure out how he was feeling about the situation. He couldn't condemn Ranjiri for taking the child into her custody, not if the adoptive gene really did run in their family.

Emeralds were drawn to the spindly foal as he folded his legs and tucked into Ranjiri's shadow, a canvas of ink on a sea of cream. His own heart twinged, reminded of Amani's soft words of confession to the Sun God when they'd first met, of the way he'd promised to never try and take the place of the dam she still loved and remembered. Whatever drew his family to the helpless and the new, he didn't know, but Cera couldn't help but appreciate it. If Midas hadn't taken him into his life...vibrant green gaze trailed back to Ranjiri, and he knew he couldn't have lived life any other way.

Soft smile stretched on his lips and he lifted his muzzle towards her, thoughts turning his visage soft and brotherly. He'd go to hell and back for his baby sister. "Of course I'll help you, Ranjiri. He's family now. Whatever you need, I will try my hardest to get it for you." It was a promise, an oath, one he'd silently taken the moment she'd been born and stared up at him with those big rose eyes so trustingly. One he now repeated aloud for her ears, for her to take comfort in.

Despite desiring to turn and walk with his sister while they talked, Cera was more than aware that Ryuu was seemingly physically weak, or something similar with how Ranjiri seemed to worry over him. Ilaria peered at the child from his shoulder, intrigued by the tiny bundle hiding in his sister's shadow. Quite literally. "The Lord of the Sun chose me as his disciple. I'm the Diviner, now. I converse with the Gods and in turn they may deign to grant me visions of our future. At times I provide counsel for my leaders, though at my age I doubt they will ever call upon me," he chuckled good-naturedly, unashamed of his youth, for his Lord had chosen him to be the vessel of forewarning and wisdom, and he would never regret taking up such a mantle.

----
Ugh that was so awful I am so sorry

image credits
table by whit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ryuu - 05-14-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-14-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-15-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Cera - 05-19-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: storm warning [joining] - by Sacre - 05-26-2014, 05:29 PM