the Rift

[OPEN] no white fences;

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

All of this laughter is making us sound like my family in the middle of kicking around the latest dismembered head from Histe's last snack. The frozen air crafts what was once dew into tiny ice crystals along my limp nostrils, and I can only imagine that the ring in my ear is freezing too. Illynx's reference to Clown Face intrigues me, the laughter from the following joke still rumbling my small chest. When I am finally finished, I can feel a wet film over both violet eyes, but I don't dare blink it away in fear of my eyes freezing shut. The Guilded Blade moves away from my tucked in face, brushing a long black and gold tail against the warm color of the metal horse, assuring me that he is "harmless." Even with weak promise, I take a wide turn around the metallic creature, watching him with cold eyes.

The mountains, built up around the winter valley over millions of years, cut off the bitterness of the wind and allow me to suck in a less painful breath. Illynx pauses once more, seeming to watch and wait for my reaction; the idea of acting completely unimpressed and bored struck me, but I really could not have managed to act so even if I wanted. Instead, I stood with curious eyes and ears perked forward, awestruck with the still beauty of the land spread out before us. The snow all seemed so untouched and perfect on the outskirts of the shaded hill sides, shoots of grass replacing what I believe would normally be hidden well beneath a layer of white. Far off I could make what I thought was a pool, a cloak of steam leaking through the air and billowing across the earth.

A satisfied smile finally made it's way to my velvet lips, touching my eyes just enough for them to flit to the Lady and allow her to see how impressed I was. The question of how she knew Clown Face still lingered in the back of my mind, but I would ask that soon enough. "Not shabby, Lady Illynx. I'm impressed." The sun beat down eagerly into the open valley, the snow and ice glinting off of the surrounding mountains. My eyes shifted around hungrily, searching for trails and small details in the hill sides to see if the inhabitants of this cold homeland had easier access to the Frozen Arches than I had. Perhaps Mammoth had found his way directly from home to the ice caves rather than wandering along the edge of the water like I had.

I allowed plenty more than enough time for my acquaintance to respond before having another question to force into conversation. "Tell me, how is it that you know Seele?" My eyes dropped from the rocky boarder back to the gentle face before me, right ear tucked back into creamy hair while the left stayed propped up right.

Walking "Talking"
Tagged: @[Illynx]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
no white fences; - by Illynx - 05-15-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: no white fences; - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: no white fences; - by Illynx - 05-21-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: no white fences; - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 12:13 PM