the Rift

[OPEN] Burning || Birth, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

A smile took away the tears in my eyes as I watched the filly sneeze, and then try to stand up only to fall with her legs in every direction. I was just about to part my lips when I heard the sound of hooves and turned my head - only to see my oldest daughter standing there, staring at me. My eyes opened wide as I realized what she really saw and I opened my maw to speak, but it was too late. The damage had been done. "You unloyal bitch! How could you do this?! What about Father?! Does he just not matter anymore?! Have you gone so far out of your mind you've forgotten you ever loved him?! Don't you dare even think of speaking to me again. And keep that thing out of my sight." My lips started to tremble as I watched the filly turn around and run. 'Destry... DESTRY!' Her name was called out in my head, but echoed together with a voice in reality as well. My gaze wandered and I soon found Azarel, who was staring after Destry and switching over to Cahira.

'Fuck. What am I going to say? What am I going to do? I have to find Destry again. I have to make her understand. Azarel...' "Mother... Why? When?" Tears once again started to dwell in my blue gaze and I just looked down, ashamed of myself. Why hadn't I told them? Azarel would've understood... Right? Destry would've as well... Maybe? "M-mom... Why? Don't you love father anymore?" I looked up at him, our eyes met and I felt my heart break apart inside of me. When the colt turned away his head and closed his eyes, I decided to speak even if my voice was low and playing on broken tones. "I was forced, my son... He was too strong, but he's dead now... I chose not to tell you two because I was too afraid how you would react." Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked at him and I gasped quietly when he decided to gaze upon me again.

The golden boy sighed and fell on his knees next to me, and that was when I saw a little lion cub jump off his back. He... He had a companion? "Who was he?" "I never got his name." Oh, I hated to lie in front of my own child, but it was necessary. If Azarel had gone and found Krieger, who knows what would happen? I didn't want to risk it. I looked down and felt the shame burn in my face. I really hated to lie. "Hey... I'm going to talk to sis. If she hears that you were forced, perhaps she can forgive you." He nudged my cheek and I smiled slightly before I looked at him again, catching him gazing at my newborn daughter. "What is her name?" I took a deep breath before replying. Would they grow up to like each other? Would Destry later approve of her sister or would she forever hate us? Did she hate Azarel? "Cahira." I whispered, watching him stretch his muzzle towards the filly. "Hello little sis... I'm Azarel."

My lips trembled as I looked down again, giving up a heavy, unsteady sigh. "Destry hates me. She was my firstborn, everything was supposed to be wonderful, but I did so wrong. I did everything wrong." I looked at my son with a cloudy gaze and then turned my head to Cahira again. "I miss Azzaron..." And then I cried as I embraced my newborn again. My ruby-eyed lover would never come back and it was my fault.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 611
tags // @[Cahira]
ooc // The first to reply after Delinne's family is allowed to powerplay Dezba coming to get them.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Burning || Birth, open - by Delinne - 05-15-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Cahira - 05-16-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Destry - 05-16-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Azarel - 05-17-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Delinne - 05-17-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Zünden - 05-19-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Kiara - 05-20-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Adelric - 05-25-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Oxy - 05-25-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Burning || Birth, open - by Cahira - 05-31-2014, 09:28 AM