the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing in the rust of Monsters

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
My limp body stirs with life for just moment. Perhaps the beige mare with the red mane and tail can see my wing twitch at the sensation of three feathers being plucked. Am I just asleep? I urge myself to wake up, but I can't... not yet, at least. Every few minutes a different part of my body twitches. Then, I hear a few words. "A healer." My thoughts begin to spin in my head and I lose the numbness throughout my body. I let my eyes flicker open, revealing white pupils and gold irises. Confusion and loneliness rushes through me. Other than my eyes opening, I make no move to stand. I am dizzy and have a headache. Not to mention, I don't remember anything.

I do not remember coming here. I remember becoming a seer, I remember telling a few horses that I was a mere philosopher, but I am better, more powerful than that now. I don't have to lie about my rank anymore. I am a Seer. Nothing else needs to be shared. I am a burnt out torch, but I still have fuel. I am still ready to ignite.

I try to ignite my body, but I can't. Instead of becoming a bright beacon, I disappear completely. Chameleon rank magic. My body is gone, like it was never there, but it is. I don't extremely like this feeling, so I will my color to come back. If I ask to turn invisible, will I turn invisible a second time? So, instead of saving up my energy, I become invisible.. then visible.... and then invisible again. After 30 seconds of switching, I decide to stay visible. I need to figure out where I am... or why I am sprawled out on my side. I also needs to figure out why there is a subtle throb to my wing.

But instead of standing, I stretch the wing I have free, high into the air. My other wing is stuck under my body that is awkwardly put on it's side. My stretched wing is rather large, and instead of folding it back in neatly, I let my muscles relax and my wing flop back to my body, so it rests messily on my flank. My head is still throbbing and it throbs more when I try to remember. Have I been here before?

Suddenly, I see a beige mare. She isn't ugly, but quite beautiful, actually. Has she been watching my stretch and turn visible and invisible like 10,000 million times? Oh, how embarrassing. Instead of asking her where I am or what happened, my nose picks up the stench of smoke and blood. What have I done? There are no burns or blood on me... so that must mean I caused this. "I need to go home! I can't disappoint Kah and not call the Moon Goddess and ask her about the future.." My voice is urgent, and now I try to stand. My throbbing head doesn't help me stand up, so I kinda flail around for a while before being able to completely stand up. I have to close my eyes for a moment, because now I am dizzy, too.

Confused, dizzy, and lost... Great.

Shilva shows up. Where was she during this entire time? Maybe she knows where I am. She slithers up to me without any caution and I drop my head to the ground, allowing her to slither up my face and drape herself around my ears and partially around my neck with the tip of her tail. With a loud his, her beady ears shut and she sleeps. HOW CAN SHE SLEEP WHEN I AM LOST? What a bitch she can be. "Shilva.. it's nice of you to join me." My tone is quipped with sass and sarcasm, two things I do not lack.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; She wakes up, but can't remember what happened! :D Just to make things that much more interesting. And if Eris pays enough attention to aurelia, she'll see various parts of aurelia's body twitch every once in a while. Then, she wakes up, but can't remember things and has a massive headache. Kiara can heal away her headache, but the confusion will stay for another one or two posts. :3 Also, aurelia is using her chameleon rank magic every once in a while, so she's switching from invisible and visible like... a lot. But that's obvious, so i'll be suprised if eris doesn't see it! :D <3 THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Eris_ - 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Aurelia - 05-15-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Kiara - 05-22-2014, 11:40 PM