the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing in the rust of Monsters

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Luckly for the new mother, she had not been to far away when all the commotion and fussing started. The roan had left Keiran with her children, making sure they were safe before going to investigate for herself. By the time she arrived however the mare she thought was called Eris was asking for a healer. With a sigh, the roan girl moved in closer. What had gone on now?

As she drew closer, her eyes widened in shock. Several of her herd mates were burned, the burns ranging in various levels. A white and gold pegasus lay on the ground, clearly out of sorts. The mare seemed to be twitching. This surely was not good. She looks to the two of her herd mates who are closest to the strange mare before speaking. "What has happened here? Is she the source of all the yelling?" It seems only then does the mare seem to wake up and stop twitching much to the roan mare's relief.

You can do this. Be leader. You head healer. Keiran's voice of confidence had her smiling slightly. As long as someone believed in her, she could do this. After all, the God of the Earth would not of chosen her for the Earth Medic if he did not think she could handle it. "Those who have been burned and need to be healed need to come closer. Try to place yourselves worst to the least. I will do the best I can to heal them, but I can not say there will not be a scar.." It is with a frown that she admits this last part, but there is nothing that can be done about that.

She then turns her attention to the pegasus who seems to be freaking out now. She waits until her banter is done with her herd mate before speaking. "Considering the situation dear, I would advise you to watch your mouth when speaking to those who call the Hidden Falls their home." She steps to stand dangerously close to the pegasus who had finally gotten to her hooves. "Clearly someone put you on the ground, and i'm sure they would not be afraid to do so again. After all, were all a little insane around here." Her words carried a tone to them that showed the smaller roan was clearly not scared of the pegasus. She may be a healer, but she sure wouldn't stop anyone who tried to put this little pain in the ass back on the ground. "Now then, I suppose I should heal you as well. Does anywhere hurt?" Her emerald green eyes locked onto the mare's, waiting for an answer. Kiara meant business. Today was not the day to mess with her it seemed.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Eris] @[Aurelia] @[Circuta] @[Agrona]
Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Eris_ - 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Kiara - 05-22-2014, 11:40 PM