the Rift

[OPEN] The Plank

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

Glorified, as of yet. Helovia. I had found my way to a dark forest, and I wandered deeper, and deeper. It seemed to get darker as I went. I reveled in the darkness, as I let myself loose. After all, who was here to see?

No one, That is who. I smirked, and I stood quiet, waiting, listening. A small rustle caused my ear to flick in the direction of a dark bush, and I turned my head, a vile smile crossing my face. Slowly, a rabbit came out, wiggling it's small little nose. In a flash I was above it, snaking my head in for the kill. I felt my teeth crunch down on the soft fur. As my powerful jaws closed, the cracking of a broken back split through the quiet, along with one strangled cry of fear before the darkness of death closed in on its kill.

Soon, the salty taste of blood pooled in my mouth, and dripped from the sides, onto the ground. I dropped the rabbit, moving on, and hearing the crunch of skull under my hoof. Now if my prey was only up to size.

I moved deeper, catching, killing, crushing. I had left a trail, and for a moment I was satisfied. I felt to need to have some interaction, scare someone. Maybe? Perhaps.

I thought about my recent encounter with Torleik, the General for the Aurora Basin. I liked him. He didn't want to baby me, and I made it obvious I didn't need babying. His Griffin, Irelyn, was amusing as well. I didn't feel the urge to crush her between my teeth. I thought about my response to his asking how I knew what his Griffin was. I closed my eyes. I had came across some of them once, though they where much bigger. They where not so small. Even the baby's where bigger than his Irelyn.

But, soon I would have to return to my post, in the Aurora Basin. I was a soldier now. I had to listen to orders, at least for a time. I knew my motives, and they were not for the good.

I would not get attached, I wouldn't sell my heart, as it was all I had left after I sold my soul to devil. Even if it was icy cold and frozen to the core. I would make sure it wouldn't be thawed. Love was weakness, and weakness meant I could not complete my goals. I may reproduce with the strongest stallion, but for my bloodline to go on, nothing else.

@[Voodoo]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-17-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-17-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-21-2014, 01:06 PM