the Rift

[OPEN] The Plank

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

He reply's to me, stating that he too, was glad to meet me. I doubt that. I think, and I cock my head. I watch as a grin appears on his fake bloodied maw, and then he lowers his head, to lip the white furred fox. I cock my head to the other side. The curiosity boils inside me as to how this relationship works.

The two of the equine I had met thus far, both had been unicorns. Both stallions, and both companions. But, Irelyn had not disliked me like this fox did. I wasn't sure if she had liked me, or disliked me. She was stoic in her regal stance.

As I mentioned the Basin, Voodoo's ears pricked up. He continued to gaze at me, with his maroon eyes. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I took a step forward, and I perked my ears, trying to catch his words. He stated that he used to be from there, but that he lived somewhere else. "Why did you leave?" I asked. I also wondered where he lived now, and I was happy he was beginning to talk more, as I was beginning to get bored.

When I am bored, it is not a good thing. "Where do you live now?" I asked again, relaxing my hind foot. And I caught the words, that he did indeed miss the Basin. I smiled, softly this time. "Well, I am heading back there sometime. You could always follow along." I answered. It was partly an invitation, and partly I wanted to have brought back a previous member. It may get me just where I wanted. In the favor of the lords and the generals.

@[Voodoo]

OOC: He's so springy!
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-17-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-17-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-21-2014, 01:06 PM