[OPEN] The Plank

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
and it comes to be like the soothing light
at the end of your tunnel

This stranger was so full of questions, wanting to know why you had left as soon as the words had gotten out of your dry mouth. You shuffle uncomfortably, not exactly sure how to respond, because even you are not sure why you had decided to leave in the first place. "I uhm, I left to find my-" you pause for only a very brief second in order to draw in a shaky breath, "mother." you finish, knowing that you had just lied to this stranger.. a lie that you know would never work if any one knew why you had ever stumbled upon Helovia. Ouija -completely confused on the sudden rush of sadness in your body- whimpers softly, rubbing her soft face against your leg softly.

"Where do you live now?" Jesus, the questions just keep coming! we growl, tossing our hands up in frustration with this mare; when you are tired, we are tired, and a lot grumpier than you are. Just tell her and get the fuck out of here! You need to get back home! we yell, one of us pounding against the inside of your skull with a tight fist. You are still unsure of what to tell her though.. what if she were to go back and tell one of the few that you knew that you now live in the Throat? "I'm an outcast now.. I just, wander." you respond softly, left ear twitching backward as you speak.

You feel so badly lying to this mare, and you know it's wrong, but something in you decides that it is for the best and will save you from some kind of pain. No one from the Basin even remembers you, you idiot we are really getting irritated with you, very, very quickly. Sialia's hard face is softened by what you think is a genuine smile, but you don't let the wall of trust fall, there are a lot of good actors here in Helovia. An invite is extended out to you with that warm smile, and you consider it deeply, deep eyes cast down from her dark face for a second to consider.

"I can't." You respond softly, both ears now turned back solemnly. "I don't belong at the Basin any more." you croak, wet eyes blinking away the image of the vibrant lights that dance across the open night skies. You lift them back up to attempt to reach blue eyes, a grin tugging one side of your lips up; "Thank you though."

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Sialia]

like a freight train coming your way
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 09:21 PM