the Rift

[OPEN] The Plank

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

I gazed intently at Voodoo, watching quietly as he shifted uncomfortably at my quick question. I narrow my eyes, watching this strange stallion. He then answered my question, stating he had left to find his mother. I noted the pause, the shaking breath, before he continued with saying mother. I couldn't comprehend anyone looking for their mother, as I hated my own. I thought back of when I was a child, when Zerena was born. The look of pure love was upon my mothers face, a look that she had never shared with me. Her demon child.

I had never been jealous of my sister. I loved her as much as my mother loved her, but I was angry and bitter by the fact that my mother never truly loved me, she had obviously loved my sister much more. I wasn't sure if she had ever loved me at all.

I nodded, at the stallion, glancing down at the whimper of the young fox. She rubbed her face against the dark leg of the grulla. I wondered why she had just whimpered, and I glanced back at this stallion. I wondered if he could possibly be lying to me. "I do hope you find her." I replied dryly, suddenly drawing back in, suspicious of the words Voodoo was giving me.

At my question on where he now resided I noticed a pause before he would respond. He stated that he was now an outcast, that he wandered. His left ear twitched back, and mine both flew back. "An Outcast. The name makes it sound cursed." I answer, watching the grulla thoroughbred.

I stood, stoic once more, I was a soldier, a soldier for myself I thought. I watched, my last silken words lingering in the air. I felt my face turn stony, away from the kind smile I had put on as a mask as I heard the response. He almost seemed sad, and his eyes wet. I tried my best to understand his sadness, but with my limited emotional capabilities I found it hard.

"Your welcome." I responded softly. I looked him over. "I should probably head home. I have duties to attend to." I said, nodding to him. "It was nice to meet you Voodoo." I backed away, my stony composure staying, well, stony.

@[Voodoo]

OOC: AWWW QwQ THE FEELS. HE IS SO CUTE. I love him xD
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-16-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-17-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: The Plank - by Sialia - 05-17-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: The Plank - by Voodoo - 05-21-2014, 01:06 PM