[OPEN] Bringing Daylight to The Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i just want someone to save me
i'll always be there when you wake

With tired, weary eyes glued to the red sand below cracked and chipped feet, you can feel Ouija's mind stirring happily; but whether it's about the realization that the two of you had finally reached the water or that she had found someone else to pay attention to her, you're not sure. "Voodoo-" her voice reaches out, the warmth that rests in her heart lacing her words. Your dull eyes reach up from the ocean of sand, finding Africa's genuine smile as inviting as ever. "- how are you?" Your ears both rotate forward, skull lifting from between your shoulders in order to look a little more representative. "Africa! I am.." you pause, looking for a word that will actually explain how you are without worrying the Sultana. "Alive and well."

Ouija -surprisingly- trots right past the two of you, her tongue licking her small black nose, but not wetting it at all. Her hot pads jump into the water, a look of ease wiping over her dehydrated face; soon enough, she is laying in the shallows, lapping up the water that is washing away the forest filth and sweaty grime. You glance at the kit, lips tightening at the film that now surrounds her, but you don't say anything because you know that the canine will just ignore you. "How- how have you been, my friend? Running the Throat must be a great duty." Endless eyes find themselves set on the soft glow of yellow crafted ever so gently into Africa's face, a proud smile curving the corners of faux bloodied lips upward.

Ouija splashes onto her side, jumping up excitedly right afterword as the water engulfs her face. She finds her feet again, leaping onto all four and shaking her body out violently. Both ears lay back on her white neck before she turns to study the two of you with curious black eyes, the view of the stranger who makes your stomach alive with steel butterflies brings her ears up. A sharp yap shatters your attention and the pup prances toward the two of you, sniffing all the while to scan her memory in attempts to find the mare's scent. You glance down at your feet, the fox sitting between them and staring up at the grey. "This is Ouija. Ouija, meet Africa."

Slowly, you drop your mug to lip at the wet fur that sits in waves against the top of her small skull, creating small cowlicks. She growls softly, though she actually finds the situation to be both entertaining and loving; her favorite pass times seem to be hiding below your hair, tripping you by sitting and running through your legs, and being booped on the head by her equine father.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Africa]
Ooc: Oh he's going to be so excited to tell her everything, xD

i like watching puddles gather rain
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Africa - 05-28-2014, 08:20 PM