[OPEN] Bringing Daylight to The Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i just want someone to save me
i'll always be there when you wake

After a long and tiring journey, you slink back into the desert without a word, dual colored ears tipped backward to listen to the steady, still sleeping breath of your canine child. Flies zip around your hot body, a day that is preparing you all for the upcoming Tallsun season creating a sweat drenched coat; a salty feast for hungry flies to run their sticky tongues across. Beneath a cloak of thick hair, Ouija wiggles uncomfortably, finally waking from her long nap. She peeks out from under the matt of hair that she had balled up, her jaws spreading apart and long pink tongue curling with a big yawn.

"Afternoon, sleepy head." you whisper, skull pulling back to let a cool gush of breath escape from flared nostrils and onto the fox's warm face. She pants heavily against your breath, closing her small mouth for only a second to attempt to shake the sleep out of her head. Once big black eyes open once more to the dry land, she hops off of your back, leaving you wincing against the push of sharp little toe nails. The long fall from your withers is more than the young cub expects, and her expected graceful land ends up turning into a hard thunk and a whole bunch of dust shooting into the air. Nervous, you pause in your steps, glossy eyes looking down to where Ouija lays on her belly, back legs sprawled out as if she was trying to peddle backward mid-jump.

A delighted laugh fills the dry environment, your bloodied snout dropping to the fox's scruff to pick her up. Back on her feet after an uncomfortable left by the neck, she lays her massive ears back, glaring at you for a moment before dropping her jaw to pant hard again. "I know, I'm thirsty too." You mumble, continuing to move on toward the remaining pool of water in the center of your dusty home. Jagged red rocks rise in the sky as you move, accenting nicely against a clear blue sky. There have been a few heavy rains through out the season, but nothing that has taken any lives, as far as you are aware. Flooding was not an issue here, was it? Surely the ground would drink up much of the rains.. though, the clay doesn't drink up water, does it?

The sand gives under all eight feet; Ouija leaving tiny indents in the soft grains, where as you leave large divots that clearly show the signs of life. It doesn't take too long before there are bodies spotted around the property.. every one of them accompanied by wings. You will never fit in we remind you, tracing hot finger nails across the base of your skull. Our colored windows return to the white mutt trotting along side your body, the need for a drink very apparent against her dry, lolling tongue. You swallow a small amount of saliva hard, tensing up at the idea of being unrecognized and chased out. It wouldn't be surprising, but it would also cause a lot of heart ache.

Rightly so, you keep your eyes cast down to the path before you, walking to the oasis with a submissive aura radiating off of every square inch of your body.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: Open! <3

i like watching puddles gather rain
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Africa - 05-28-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Voodoo - 05-30-2014, 12:13 PM