the Rift

Happy Hour [Open]

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

The first one to greet Cherie was a little filly with beautiful, big wings. Or, more correct, her dad greeted her. Her black orbs observed them both. There were some similarities between them.
'Cirrus and Azzuen, nice names,' she thought, and smiled at them both, right before she decided to introduce herself to the Throat-members. This was the first introduction she made to the herdmembers in such a - now - large group.

"I am Cherie, a new member of your wonderful herd. I was brought by Aure and Sierra, who claimed to be members of the Dragon's Throat." The buckskin had a polite tone in her voice, as she felt like this Azzuen was one of the high-ranked in the herd. It was just the impression he gave her.
The second one she heard was a young colt named Breeze. He had a light, creamy coat and black eyes - just like her. She felt no recognition to the names he spoke, but the white unicorn with dual colored eyes seemed to recognize them.

Her reaction was un-expected, and Cherie jumped a bit. Apparently, the father of Breeze had saved this white unicorn and her sister when they were just foals. Interesting story, but nothing especially interesting to the sandy colored mare.
Suddenly, one of the white twinsisters collapsed. She turned her head to them, when the one who still stood on her legs spoke to her sister.
"Oh my, has the heat gotten to you sister?"

'Oh my, polite foals,' Cherie thought, and watched as the filly on the ground tried to stand up. It was clear that she had problems standing up straight like before the white unicorn spoke.
After a few minutes or so, the healthy filly spoke once more.
"Pardon us, seems my sister is a bit under the weather. Have a good afternoon..."

The mare watched as the twinsisters walked away, one leaning against the other. 'Strange twins,' she thought and raised an invisible 'brow to them. She would probably get to know them sooner or later - even if the thought of it made her quite uncomfortable.
Cherie turned to the others, and smiled warm. Hopefully she would be accepted by her new family.

Word count: 374
OOC: Oh, my turn? ^^ sorry for not writing ^^ I didn't know it was my turn :3 I'm gonna post after I come home tonight - going to the movies with my brother :D Done :D

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-21-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-21-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-22-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Breeze - 08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Olema Surema - 09-01-2012, 11:56 PM