the Rift

If Only You Knew

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

Ugh, I felt like a giant draft horse. My fat belly was swinging from side to side as I walked, probably calming the foal inside of me. Like a mother rocking her baby to sleep. It couldn't be long now until I would birth, but at the moment I enjoyed every last day of my somewhat freedom before I had to take care of my third suckling. I was wandering around in the Threshold with Dezba, curious to see if I actually found someone today. The last two times had been successful and if I did find anyone before I decided to go home again and wait for the foal to come out, it would be a good day. Meanwhile, the jaguar chatted away in my head and I almost shut her up, but instead, I let her speak.

'...Aza be much better away from Abishia, she only trouble. You saw she did when trespasser came? Threw herself in fire. Stupid. She no good for your offspring. Speaking of, you should find Destry. You must tell about this pregnancy and tell what happened. What really happened. You can not lie all time and...'

Except I didn't find anyone. I gave up a heavy sigh that surprisingly enough ended the jaguar's never-ending-chatting as she had realized I wasn't listening. A voice caught my attention and I immediately pinned my ears forward, curious to see what I would find when I found the source of the voice. "Um... my name is Morrigan." A taller, blue roan equine stood entangled in ivy and vines, speaking to an antelope-horned mare who I approached from behind, even if I went slightly next to her. I inhaled quietly through my nostrils and smelled the forest and water upon the mare's hide. Herd sister?

"Good day, lady Morrigan. Welcome to Helovia." A smile crooked my lips and I turned my head to the antelope-horned, who had strange lacing markings on her face. 'Beautiful in a way, don't you think, Dezba?' 'Sure.' She was grumpy because I hadn't listened to her before and I rolled my eyes before continuing. "Excuse my companion, she's being rude. My name is Delinne and this is Dezba, my beloved bonded." The cat looked up and huffed quietly at the mares before looking away again. Why was she being so grumpy? I ignored her and turned my gaze to the lace-faced again, smiling. "I recognize your smell. We're of the same herd. Who are you?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 412
tags // @[Morrigan] && @[Agrona]
ooc // :D before Deli birthed.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Delinne - 05-18-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-21-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-25-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Tamme - 05-27-2014, 08:15 PM