the Rift

[OPEN] Holy behavior won't make you a savior

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

I watched as the facade of amusement and awe shattered and was instead replaced with wonder as the dark colt mulled over whether or not walking on water was all he could do. Of course, I would still be quite impressed with the horned beast if it were, it was much more intriguing then being able to light your own wings on fire in my opinion. Then again, the opinion of a child wasn't weighed very heavily in the world of adults that we lived in. My darkened hark flicked forward as I heard the dark colt suck in a deep breath without letting it loose. Was his next trick going to be suffocating himself while I stood here? Or was he soon to expand like a balloon and float away in the gentle, salty breeze? Honestly, I preferred the second option as I figured it would be much easier to watch and much less messy.
“I’m not sure.” He proved neither of my options to be correct as the gust of air was expelled from his lungs and words were quickly following. Ivory pupiled pools settled on his facade once more as a soft smile spread across my darkened kissers, so between the two of us there were two powers of the opposite sides of the spectrum. He was a controller of the water while I could summon flames for a short spurt of time, deep within I was jealous of the colt's talent. But I supposed I couldn't be overly upset, at least I had something special about me. "Walking on water is awesome though!!" My brush like tail slapped against my slender, childlike hips as I grinned at the colt who stood before me. “Erebos. I’m from the Aurora Basin. Where’s your home?”
Erebos, I rolled the colt's name over and over again in my grey matter until I decided that I was happy with the way it sounded and that the colt's handsome features would forever appear next to the name Erebos. I flicked my harks forward as I blinked and focused back on the colt who was a part of the Basin, a land I had heard of from the far north. But I had never visited it myself as from the rumors I would not be welcomed for the lack of growth from my skull. "I am from the World's Edge! What is the Basin like??" Curiousity and excitement flooded my girlish lyrics as my odd colored eyes settled upon his blues while I waited in wonder what it was like to live where it snowed nearly ever day.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[Erebos]
Words;; 437
Notes;; Sorry this took me forever e.e

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Holy behavior won't make you a savior - by Erebos - 05-18-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Holy behavior won't make you a savior - by Faeanne - 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM